*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2632899-Higher-Calories-with-the-same-great-taste
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933253
Anthros start gaining a lot of weight.
This choice: Victor replaces Matt's protein powder with weight gain formula  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Higher Calories with the same great taste

    by: Dark Dragon
"Hey Victor! Would you throw together a protein shake for me?" Matt shouted from his room where he was getting ready to head to the gym.
Victor rolled his eyes as he got up from the couch. It wasn't unusual for him to be the one to make the shakes for Matt even though he would never be allowed to even taste them.
But for once, Victor was grinning as he made the shake. Matt was a jerk to Victor, always teasing him for being shorter and not as buff. Well, that was all going to change. Since Matt only ever touched the protein powder except when he bought it from the store or in shake form, Victor had taken the initiative to switch the protein powder with a much less beneficial, and much higher calorie, weight gain powder.
Victor did everything he was supposed to with the altered shake to make it look and taste exactly like it should have and then just for added measure, he placed in a little appetite stimulant which he quickly shook in.
Matt came out and snatched the mixer bottle from Victor's hand.
"Thanks man." Matt said as he threw the bottle into his gym bag and headed out the door. "I'll be back in a couple hours."
"I know the routine Matt." Victor groaned. "Have a good time."
"At the dining hall." Victor chuckled as the door closed behind Matt.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fan of Spyro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933253-Anthro-Young-Adult-Weight-Gain/cid/2632899-Higher-Calories-with-the-same-great-taste