*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. socialize with a girl
  2. Frist day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1587995-socialize-with-a-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ocmer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1932951
Being expelled from school for harassing girls, Nate finds himself back at a new school.
This choice: socialize with a girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

socialize with a girl

    by: ocmer
While walking to the front door he saw a girl calling on her cell, he noticed that her skirt was a bit shorter than the other girls. "This will be piece of cake, the groping i learned in the bus last year will come in handy"" he thought. Approaching the girl from the the rear he grabbed her rear instantly, one finger already already caressing her outer pussy lips. She looks over her shoulder but doesn't stop you, "victim one is in, if they don't struggle after this she'll cum in no time" Nate thought, he slipped his finger on the side of her panties and began fingering her. She just kept talking on the phone, when she moaned she just covered the phone, as if she was used to this. This was starting to annoy Nate and he began to use 2 fingers and finger her more furiously, she stopped her call and was now enjoying the harassment, moaning even louder than before, when Nate felt her pussy tightening she screamed " Thank you, i don't need to be alone anymore". Nate stopped while everyone was looking at him "Crap, did she had to be so loud, now my next victim will be harder...".

Nate went to the nurses office to get his check up, he knocked on the door and a middle aged nurse opened the door, she was stunning, having a c-cup, long dark hear and a skimpy nurse outfit over her stunning body.

"Come in Nate, you're late, didn't your mother tell you to go straight here. Anyway, strip ll your clothes, your underwear to."

She goes to a cabinet and takes a uniform, complete with underwear and lays it on a table. "What I'm not able to wear my underwear anymore?" Nate panicked and stopped undressing. "You can always forget to put on your underwear Nate, now take off the rest of your clothes" she said with a wink. This remark made Nate very confused, nevertheless he stripped to his birthday suit. "Let me get my injections sweetheart, most boys that show up here are like you" she said pointing at my erection.

When she walked over the cabinet the phone rang, she picked it up and said "Oh director, I didn't expect you to call me". Dan jumped off the bed and did the same grabbing he did to the girl. "I understand, he just confirmed the accusation, I'll see that he well get a treatment." she looked at Nate and grabbed his dick "You need to stop thinking with this, no matter it's already to late for you. lay on the bed and stay there, unless you want to be punished even more.". Nate was surprised by the reaction so did what he was told, while being on the bed he saw the nurse putting away his original clothes and the clothes she took earlier. After that she got a syringe and walked over to Nate "I hope you enjoy your new life" she said while injecting it in his arm.
She went to another closet and got some other clothes and laid them in front of Nate "Dress up, you don't want to be late for class"

When Nate looks at the clothes he notices the skirt, panties and shirt he jumps up and says

You have the following choices:

1. give me back my old clothes

*Noteb*
2. why is this a girl uniform

3. i want your clothes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ocmer (UN: ocmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ocmer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1587995-socialize-with-a-girl