*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1596720-I-want-your-clothes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ocmer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1932951
Being expelled from school for harassing girls, Nate finds himself back at a new school.
This choice: i want your clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I want your clothes

    by: ocmer
"If I have to wear girls clothing I want yours, they don't look as skimpy as the clothes you're giving me" Nate says, trying to be smart and getting his old clothes back.
"Oh no, I never expected this, there's a first for everything I guess" the nurse said while giving you an injection. You see her walking to the telephone while you're starting to feel real drowsy, "Director, he asked to be a nurse, how do I proceed, this is the first time I have a patient like this." Nate tries to understand what she's saying but only hears he's the first patient. "I understand, I'll inform the mom she'll have a doppelganger soon" the nurse said while looking at Nate now fully asleep.
When Nate woke up he remembered the phone call and tried to look for the nurse, she was standing a bit further filling some beakers.
"What happened, i feel strange" Nate asked
"Ah, you finally woke up, I'm happy with the result and hope you'll stay with me to help me with the dirty tasks."
Hearing that Nate tried to find a mirror, when he found it he saw a perfect image of his mother.
"What did you do to me, I look like my mother.."
"You wanted to wear a nurses uniform, you need to be over 25 to do that and the only DNA sample we had that was compatible with you is your mothers, therefor we used it on you so you can become a nurse as well. If you don't want the job you can always go home, your mom already said she would love to be out of the house for a while."
what do you choose....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Be a nurse

*Noteb*
2. Be mom at home

*Noteb*
3. Run away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ocmer (UN: ocmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ocmer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932951-A-new-school/cid/1596720-I-want-your-clothes