*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something went wrong
  2. I pick mom
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1574115-Something-went-wrong
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: Something went wrong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something went wrong

    by: awruk
You were waiting at the lab nervous and existed about the switch. Soon you will become your mom for a few weeks.
"Ready to go?" the doctor asks you. "Yeah" you say and follow him to a room with a strange bed. You lay down on it and wait as the doctor put some strange device on your head. "Now you will fall asleep. Just relax and breath" the doctor says. after a few seconds everything becomes black.

You wake up later and see your dad and the doctor. They looked very worried, you knew something was wrong. "Jake, there was a small accident with the switch and it seems we can't turn you back".
"What!? What do you mean!?" you yell panicked.
"We're very sorry but you will stay like this forever" the doctor says.
"No! This can't be true" you say and pass out from the stress.

After some time you wake up. "What a terrible dream... Wait... this wasn't a dream... oh no!" You sat up and felt an odd bounce on your chest. "No, this can't be" you say and grab them. Your hands were feminine now, your hair long, everything was different, You recklessly grab your crotch and started to cry as you felt you had a vagina.
This whole situation was to hard for you. You lost your life, now you were a 34 years old woman, your mother. Everything changed your dad is now your husband and your siblings are your children.
As you sit there crying a nurse comes and comforts you. Minutes later she says you need to dress up and meet their psychologist who will help you with your new life. You stand up and take your clothes from the chair next to your bed. You put on your mom's white panties and struggle with the bra. Finally after some time you manage to hook the clasp of your bra and push your breasts right into place so that they fit comfortably in the cups.
You notice a mirror in the room, you sigh and walk slowly towards it to take a look at yourself. You’re quite shocked by your look, it’s not like you saw your mother for the first time, but now the woman standing in the mirror was you.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/p/pcs/products/stela/stela200...

“What am I doing? I don’t have time for this” you say and continue dressing up. You put on your brown tights and look at the rest of your clothes. The next thing was a silk top, white with short sleeve and red flower prints, after that you put a short, black, denim skirt.
“Almost ready” you say zipping the slider at the back of your skirt. You look down at yourself not happy that from today you will dress up like that. You sigh and slip your feet in the black pumps your mom was wearing. after walking around to adjust to them, you take your purse and slowly leave the room to meet with the psychologist.

You have the following choices:

1. at the psychologist office

2. meet with your father

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 awruk (UN: awruk88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1574115-Something-went-wrong