*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. meet with your father
  2. Something went wrong
  3. I pick mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2044266-meet-with-your-father
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: meet with your father  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

meet with your father

    by: Unknown
Your father now husband looked at you sympathetically, unable to take the stress, you leaned into him and started sobbing. It was over, you were going to be a woman forever. You husband then lifted up your chin with his finger.

"It's alright honey, it's alright..." He said. But it wasn't alright. You were his wife now. Then your mother now son came up to you and started to comfort you as well.

"Sweetheart... You'll be ok... Being a woman's not bad, I'll help you learn to be a proper woman... It's ok." Hearing that from you helped you calm down, you looked at your son. Slowly smiling.

After being comforted, you were informed that none of your other siblings knew, so it would be easier on them. You walked out of the room, and your children rushed and hugged you.

"I'm so glad your ok mom!" Cassandra said happily. You smiled. Maybe things weren't so bad...

You have the following choices:

1. Your dad forgets about the swap and makes you pregnant

*Noteb*
2. You begin learning to be a mom.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2044266-meet-with-your-father