*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530347-A-dirty-stinking-tournament
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Foul Play!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A dirty, stinking tournament!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Welcome to Foul Play! In this tournament you will be forcing your foe to submit by being more disgusting then they are. But you already know that, so let's just get down to the fighters available to you!:

Bella Bottoms (Vixen): A tall, gorgeous fem fox with an ample posterior. Just looking at her you'd never guess that she's full of putrid noxious stinks. Her breath is to die for and her delicious asscrack is a slimy, unwashed mess. She loves to peel off her long nylons and torture foes with her rancid toes. Her favorite finisher is the stinkface topped with a nose-destroying shart that few furries can survive. She's a cunning conniving gal who knows how to get what she wants.

Rude Duke (Croc): Standing ten feet tall and weighing... a lot! This titanic reptile is here to bring the stench of the swamps to his foe. He's covered from head to toe is a nasty muck that clings to unfortunate furries and tastes like death itself. His diet of spicy meats ensures that he has some nasty gas to stuff his foes with. Rude, strong, and dumb: Duke lives to torment his foes and isn't subtle about it.

Champion: Stink Duchess Noxia Putrastench (Skunktaur): Striding in on four stinking paws it's the champ: Noxiaaa! She's a goddess of stink with the worst smells known to fur. Her slimy armpit juice is used as an ingredient in gas grenades and her flatulence is known as a class four biohazard. She has the ability to combine skunkspray and her deadly farts into a typhoon of stink that will leave her foe unable to smell anything pleasant again in their lives.

As per the rules, you can choose either of the Returning Fighters and follow their rise to glory OR you can create your own. Remember that they can be of any size, species and age!

You have the following choices:

1. Choose Fighter: Bella Bottoms

2. Choose Fighter: Rude Duke

3. Create your own fur!

4. Create your own fur!

5. Create your own fur!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530347-A-dirty-stinking-tournament