*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/1519964-Using-the-muscles-at-all-causes-tiny-growth-eve
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1916253
A gay skater boy wakes up to find his muscles growing larger. Please add!
This choice: Using the muscles at all causes tiny growth every time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Using the muscles at all causes tiny growth eve...

    by: ChairmanOfTheBored
Tom was sick of being such a little wimp. He always felt so inadequate in the locker room, jealous of the jocks blatantly showing off for eachother, so he saved up his money a bought a set of weights second-hand. He'd been using them for weeks and wasn't seeing as results, but decidedly chose not to give up quite yet.

He piled thirty pounds onto the bar to bench press, and the second his hands touched the bar, he felt really relieved. He knocked out rep after rep like never before, and wasn't even feeling tired. Over the course of two hours he piled more and more weight onto the bar every few minutes without ever stopping for more than a couple seconds, until he was using all his weights, a hundred pounds, and still had yet to feel the burn. Eventually, he got bored, and sat up, and glanced in the mirror, to find, where Tom was sitting before, now sat a swimmer who modeled underwear in his off time with a suspiciously Tom-like face.

He immediately popped the biggest boner ever, and spent the next few hours flexing in front of the mirror (making him a little bit larger too) and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

What's Tom gonna do tomorrow?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ChairmanOfTheBored (UN: chairman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ChairmanOfTheBored has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/1519964-Using-the-muscles-at-all-causes-tiny-growth-eve