*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/2342864-Its-Sunday-He-decides-to-try-working-out-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1916253
A gay skater boy wakes up to find his muscles growing larger. Please add!
This choice: Other.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's Sunday. He decides to try working out again.

    by: Noktalok
Tom woke up early the next day, getting up and walking to the bathroom while still somewhat sleepy. A few minutes later he suddenly remembered what had happened the last day as he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked amazing compared to just a couple of days ago, making him pop a boner at himself again, which he now realized also looked slightly bigger than he was used to. He still felt amazing, he wasn't even sore from his two hour workout yesterday, so he decided to try working out again and see if it would still work this time or if it was a one-off thing.

He decided to just load all his weights onto his bar immediately to get the most out of it and started to lift it on his bench. Just like yesterday he could pump out rep after rep without any issue, his muscles slightly swelling each and every time, but not enough for him to notice for every rep. It did seem that the increased weight sped up the process though, and after just an hour of working out he looked like an amateur bodybuilder, he wasn't huge yet or anything. but the jocks certainly couldn't make him feel inadequate anymore, he was probably bigger than most, if not all, of them now.

Tom decided to take a short break, just because he was getting bored and he had yet to eat breakfast anyway, but decided to go back to working out again when he was done. It might be boring to workout, but the results were so much worth it while this worked for him, and what if it stopped? He had to make sure he exploited it while he could if it was temporary, he was so happy to no longer be scrawny.

He lied down on the bench and started to lift again, the bar still loaded from his last workout, and started pumping the bar like crazy. Lifting the bar, even with all his weights, was barely a challenge anymore, he would have to get something heavier, or go to the gym if necessary. While working out this time he suddenly felt the tip of cock feeling a bit colder and looked down towards it. It had started to slowly creep out of his shorts, and he was still soft! He had to see this closer so he put down the bar and looked at the mirror. He now more resembled an actual bodybuilder than an amateur, and his cock was starting to rise up, dragging the bottom of his shorts up, it looked huge.

Tom grabbed a measuring tape, he had to know how big it had gotten. He gasped when he read his measurements. His fully hard cock had become a massive 16-inch rod just from his small workouts. It's girth had increased to a massively thick 10 inches around and his balls had swelled to baseball sizes. This was simply too much for Tom and he had to take some time to masturbate while flexing for himself and admiring his own genitals.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Noktalok (UN: noktalok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ChairmanOfTheBored has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/2342864-Its-Sunday-He-decides-to-try-working-out-again