*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196129-She-finds-a-Secretary-position-in-a-local-firm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: She finds a Secretary position in a local firm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She finds a Secretary position in a local firm

    by: Unknown
         Despite not being what she would have hoped for, the accounting classes she had cheated on during her freshman year, provided a well enough mark for her to be considered for a job as a secretary in a local firm. Madison thought of this job as the neccessary escape from the monotony her life had acquired, and hoped she could quit as soon as she found a job regarding dancing. Madison had to push gym much later in the afternoon to cope with her work schedule hours. Despite not being what she originally wanted, Madison turns out she's an excellent secretary, being sociable she made friends of her co-workers by the first week. To her surprise the office enviroment was quite friendly and as only 2 months from her wedding had passed, the welcome party took a "congrats on your wedding too" spin. The office felt like a quirky family.

         Madison also started taking advantage of the office cafeteria, shifting from salads to more high calory meal already by the first month of working there. The constant birthdays of people she hadn't even heard the names of also provided a nice variaty of dessert after a good meal. Despite this slight change in diet, Madison kept being an avid supporter and user of the stairs to her office on the 5th floor and made sure she didn't skip gym. It this dedication to her body and health that allowed her to stay as svelte as she was in college and captured the admiration of the office. Madison deeply knew that one of the qualifications she had for getting the job were her looks, but since she was great at her new job, she was not afraid of losing it. Her excellent work ethos brought her new responsibilities and altough she was a secretary- with the first two months of working there she was promoted to Floor Administrator and was handling now many of the floors' affairs in addition to her secretarial tasks. This ultimately lead to many overtimes, leaving work really really tired.

You have the following choice:

1. Madison starts getting too tired

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196129-She-finds-a-Secretary-position-in-a-local-firm