*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196428-Madison-starts-getting-too-tired
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison starts getting too tired  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Madison starts getting too tired

    by: Unknown
         The new responsibilities quickly tore Madison out. She's never had to actually work for such long periods of time. The changes to the lifestyle came slowly. The stairs were replaced by the elevator, she was too exhausted to use 3 flights of stairs twice a day. Then came the cafeteria visits. She observed how some of her co-workers opted for takeout instead of visiting the cafeteria as the expenses were covered by the company. Why go to lunch when lunch can come to you?

         Despite all that, Madison noticed no change for the first weeks since her promotion and her everyday exhaustion. Then one very tiring day, she chose to skip gym. "It was only this once!" she thought. Everyday gym visits became three times a week, then weekly and within a month she figured she should take a break from the gym until she caught up with work.

         Only 4 months after her wedding, Madison had started gaining weight, and it came on rather fast. While she still was quite stunning as a young woman, the effects of her new lifestyle were noticeable on her waistline: she had developed a small pot belly that wasn't there before. Despite some comments congratulating her on "settling into married life", thinking they were commenting on her happy relationship, she dismissed any weight gain. She only wore high waisted skirts to work, and they were starting to get tighter, pushing against her thighs that had never been larger than petite. Madison had gained 21 pounds within two months of working as a secretary. She had yet to acknowledge it- she knew she had gained some pounds. She could lose them with a week's worth of gym, it was nothing to worry about.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Madison continues to rapidly gain weight

*Noteb*
2. Her co-workers warn her about her weight gain

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196428-Madison-starts-getting-too-tired