*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morph
  2. Time for a non-generic begining!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/2196791-Morph
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1907161
My first story so please add.
This choice: Morph  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Morph

    by: Unknown
You woke up in a start after a rough string of dreams that felt like they lasted for a week, remembering nothing from them with the exception that you were a different person in each and every dream. As you shook it off, trying to recollect yourself, you got up before you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

To your surprise, you seemed to be a hodgepodge of different parts all over your body in a grotesque arrangement that barely resembled your image of yourself. Your hair was its same length, but was now interspersed with five different colors from auburn to bleached white. Your face had its structure, but both of your eyes had unique colors which were different than your originals. Your arms were short like those of a child, your legs were fatter and noticeably shorter, while your feet remained unchanged. Upon your chest sat two disproportionately sized breasts, one very large one, and one that could have been no larger than an A cup. Finally, in a surge of shock, you reached into your stretched boxer shorts and felt nothing, just a flat surface devoid of any sexual organs.

You started to hyperventilate in a panic, and stated at your shrunken hands trying to imagine how much you'd changed from just last night. When, just as your eyes started to become cloudy with tears, you saw that your hands began to return to his you remembered them. Shocked and hopeful, you began to envision adding length and thickness to your arms, restoring them to their normal shape. You calmed down as you mentally lathed off the fat and excessive hair from your legs all the while feeling them extend. You can't say it was a pleasant feeling adding length to your legs, but it sure beat the hell of of living as a monster. You regrew your dick as you remembered it and deflated the breasts as you restored yourself to the best of your memory. Finally, you recolored you hair and eyes until your reflection matched your sense of self.

As you became sure that everything, at least everything that you could see had reverted to normal, you tried one more thing. You gave yourself a giant pair of the best impression of boobs you could muster, being a 14 year old who had never actually seen then in person. As you stared at your simulated tits in your mirror, you came to a conclusion. One that you immediately spoke out loud.

"Oh my god, I'm a shape-shifter..."

You have the following choices:

1. Call your girlfriend

*Noteb*
2. Call your best friend

*Noteb*
3. Tell your parents

*Noteb*
4. Have some fun with it

*Noteb*
5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSonicGeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/2196791-Morph