*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/2196833-Call-your-girlfriend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1907161
My first story so please add.
This choice: Call your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Call your girlfriend

    by: Unknown
You called your girlfriend Chelsey because you felt you absolutely had to tell someone about this.

"Honey, I have to see you as soon as possible. Something crazy happened."

"Huh? What happened? Are you okay?" she asked, concerned for your safety.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Better than fine! Where can I see you?'

"Uhmm.. I can be over in like, five minutes?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you soon."

You realized you were a new level of nervous as Chelsey made the five minute walk from her house to yours. You weren't entirely sure what she'd think when she saw your ability, but all the same, you were excited, nevertheless.

When she arrived, you kissed her and sat her down in your room. "Now, don't freak out okay?"

"John, what's going on? Why did you call me over?"

"Just close your eyes for a second." You reassured her.

"You better not do anything gross." she said as she covered her eyes.

While she sat there unaware, you started to mentally mold your body to match hers. You cinched your waist into an hourglass shape, formed breasts onto your chest, minimized your penis until it resembled a vagina, widened your hips, shortened and removed hair from your legs. After reshaping your arms, forming recoloring your hair, and morphing your face to resemble hers. You take a quick look into the mirror, to see your girlfriend wearing your clothes looking back at you. From the outside, only your voice remained unique to you.

Stepping back, you tell her to uncover her eyes. As she did so, you pushed her over onto the bed and kissed her. Panicked, upon seeing own face kissing her, she pushed you away, and looked completely shocked.

"John, what happened!?" she asked, terrified.

"Chelsey, I'm a shapeshifter!" you said as you reverted your face to your own after exerting a few seconds of effort.

"What the freaking hell, John? How did this happen?"

"I have no idea, I woke up being able to do it."

As she grew slightly less surprised, she started walking around you, poking and prodding you as she processed the reality of the situation.

"Wow, " she began" You look just like me from your neck down. Your boobs feel weird though. They're way too hard."

"I thought firm was good." you said.

Your ignorance seemed to take some of the edge off, as she started chuckling. "Yeah, but not rock hard, you nerd! Here, feel these." she said as she undid her shirt, took your hand, and pressed it into her breast. You couldn't believe that the first time you were feeling a boob, it wasn't with your own hand. As you felt in, you got excited, and felt something jar in your chest, as your ultrafirm boobs slouched down a little bit to seem more realistic and resemble hers. However, at the same time, you felt hers seem to solidify in your hand. It seemed that you had somehow managed to swap boobs with her.

Immediately, she noticed, as she cupped her now solid breast, and squeezed. "You did that?!" she asked as she pondered her new rock-like boob.

"I think so." you said as you felt a soft breast through your shirt that felt much differently than before. These actually had a little bounce to them, and felt firm, but had a certain amount of give to them. "Before you freak out, just let me try and reverse it." you proposed as you grabbed her stony breast and tried to reverse what you'd just done.

Thankfully, it worked. You felt your breast tense up again as hers slackened. "Okay, now hang on." you said, as you tried to remake your hard boob to resemble hers. "Okay, try again!" you said, as you gestured toward your boobs.

As she reached forward, she touched you and immediately drew her hands back. "Oh my god, that's spooky. They feel just like mine." Satisfied you'd conveyed enough information, you relaxed and reformed into your image of yourself.

"That's absolutely crazy. You're like Jennifer Lawrence from X-men."

"Mystique?" you asked.

"Yeah, her. What are you going to do with this?" she asked

"Not sure, I'm still learning it myself. I think I just managed to swap boobs with you because I thought about it while we were touching. Just 30 minutes ago, I thought I could only change my own shape. Now, I have no idea what I can do."

"Well, you want to find out?" she asked.

"Seriously?" you asked

"Yeah, let's get to the bottom of this." she replied.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSonicGeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/2196833-Call-your-girlfriend