*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/2753206-Take-a-brief-moment-to-enjoy-the-new-sensation-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1892061
You are a wolf anthro living with the rest of your tribe, when you one day become modular!
This choice: Take a brief moment to enjoy the new sensation of being in pieces.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take a brief moment to enjoy the new sensation ...

    by: Unknown
You know, after the initial shock wears off, this is quite relaxing. You feel at peace. Your head managed to land on a particularly soft patch of moss and you happen to be looking right at a rainbow! Other than not being able to really move your scattered body parts in your newly vulnerable state, this is honestly great.

You begin to lose track of time as the sun sets. You hear your stomach growl... right next to your ear. So that's where your torso fell. You decide it's probably a good idea to see about getting yourself back together. THe tribe is probably worried about you, as well.

The only problem is getting your body back together is proving to be incredibly difficult. You have little to no leverage on any of your limbs and you can't really prop any part of yourself up. Maybe this isn't as heavenly as you thought...

Just then, you hear rustling in the bushes. You hope it's a search party from your tribe, but you worry at the other possibilities. Suddenly, something jumps out of the bush! It's...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/2753206-Take-a-brief-moment-to-enjoy-the-new-sensation-