*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/2925105-someone-else-who-trips-and-also-falls-to-pie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1892061
You are a wolf anthro living with the rest of your tribe, when you one day become modular!
This choice: ...someone else who trips and also falls to pieces in front of you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...someone else who trips and also falls to pie...

    by: Unknown
Either the gods have a very strange sense of humor, or else a witch has hexed this ground very deliberately for its high foot traffic. From the foliage to your right you heard footsteps, though you were unable to discern if they belonged to a sentient or feral beast. The footfalls grew in volume, and as they drew nearer a female voice accompanied them. Still, you did not cry out, unaware if the voice belonged to a friendly tribe or rival villain. Your tribe knew neighbors of both varieties. Finally, a figure emerged from the clearing, a coyote of tan complexion and a lithe build, sporting the garb of messenger or scout. You sighed with relief, the coyotes friendly to your tribe if not properly its ally. You had just opened your mouth to speak when the coyote, noticing the blackened spot in the ground where the black bolt had dashed you apart and approaching it curiously, tripped over one of your wayward legs and fell directly onto the black spot.

A second bolt of dark lightning streaked down from the heavens, striking the coyote in the small of her back and scattering her body parts as she shrieked in pain. Just like you, she was broken into six parts; torso, limbs, and head, which were thrown about violently. You yelped as her torso landed right on top of your head, the impact heavy but thankfully cushioned by her butt which now rested on your scalp. Her head landed in front of yours, though while you were lucky enough to land in moss the right way up, she had landed on a hard patch of dirt on her side. You heard a click, and saw the tip of a tooth fly out, though just like you the bolt had knocked her unconscious before she hit the ground. When her parts had ceased raining down, and the ringing in your ears was again replaced by the sounds of the jungle, you blinked twice and retook stock of the situation.

That particular patch of ground was cursed or very special to the gods, you and a coyote scout had both stumbled on it within half a day of each other and were now scattered across the jungle floor in many living pieces, and night was fast approaching. You were hungry, you were confused, and you wanted to be away from this cursed place and preferably back home before the nocturnal beasts and nighttime stalkers came out. With these goals in mind, the first thing you do is...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/2925105-someone-else-who-trips-and-also-falls-to-pie