*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1507140-Revels-of-a-Goddess
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1891872
You're a scientist who has created a formula that can make anyone omnipotent.
This choice: Emily plays with them over the course of the day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Revels of a Goddess

    by: Unknown
As Emily turned to leave the changing room, Yolanda said, "Hey, Em, what's with the nudity?"

Petra goggled. "After all the times we've been here, Yolanda, you've forgotten that this is a nude beach?"

"Oh, yeah," said Yolanda, a touch confused. "Right. Don't know how I forgot that. But I definitely recall that you, Morgan, are breaking the rules--is that a bit of stubble I see down there?"

Morgan ran a few fingers over her crotch. "Dammit! At least they have those new machines now--step in, a minute later you're good to go."

Shortly after four humans and a Goddess walked out onto the beach.

With a thought Emily made a volleyball net and ball appear from nowhere, ensuring nobody would notice the alteration. "Hey, you up for some volleyball?"

"Sure," said Bethany, the shortest of the five, "if you'll be on my team."

"Nah, I'll referee," said Emily, dashing ahead to sit in the tall seat next to the net.

Bethany pouted slightly but soon she and the other three were having fun, Emily keeping the game relaxed and fair.

The game was pretty even, all four humans being decent players. Emily decided to shake things up.

As the flat-chested Petra jumped to spike the ball, she suddenly found herself flat on the ground. "Hey, Petra," said Morgan, "what'd you go and try that for? You know that jumping with those things isn't such a hot idea."

The other girl picked herself up, shaking sand out of her hair, digging it out of her ass and crotch, and moving her gigantic tits around to clear out all the sand around them. "Yeah, I don't know what came over me to try that. I mean, when they're three times the size of your head, jumping's probably not a great idea."

"Hey, no worries. Just don't forget it again, OK?"

With only one player easily able to block, however, Morgan and Petra quickly fell behind.

Suddenly Yolanda fell flat. "I think I'm forgetting more things than just that this is a nude beach--I mean, come on, doesn't it seem a bit weird that we've been coming here all this time but I forgot about the whole nudity thing and Morgan forgot about the pubic hair bit? And how did Petra and I forget that we've got some of the biggest boobs on record?"

"Beats me," said Emily. "Play on!"

With Morgan decidedly taller than Bethany, though, Petra and Morgan quickly regained the lead and won the first set.

After a quick rest the four went back on the court.

Petra and Morgan shot jealous looks at Yolanda, as Bethany was the only one of them not to have massive breasts, and even though she couldn't jump very high, it was still higher than any of the other three could.

Yolanda and Bethany made quick work of the second set, and when the third began the four gigantically busty women were drawing quite a crowd, the looks a mix of jealousy and lust.

Ultimately Petra and Morgan won the decider. "Okay, you two," said Morgan, "you know what you've got to do now."

"Can we at least get cleaned up first?" asked Bethany.

The crowd followed them to the showers Emily created with a thought, and a few of the onlookers were taking pictures or video of the scene.

Emily, meanwhile, sat in Her seat, but also felt Herself flowing from the shower nozzles, flowing down the humans' bodies, tweaking their sensitivity as She did.

After towelling each other off, the four walked over to a soft, clear area. Morgan and Petra laid down and spread their legs. Bethany and Yolanda went down on them with a will.

Soon the notion that the sex was a reward for the winners was, as usual, forgotten as the scene degenerated into a depraved orgy.

As the four lay panting, chests heaving and jiggling, Emily walked through the crowd. "Have you forgotten that there's someone else you've got to thank?"

"Now that," said Yolanda, eyeing Emily's titanic breasts hungrily, "is something I definitely remember."

As Bethany stood under Emily and ate her out while Morgan eagerly gave the goddess a rim job, while the other two hung from tits larger than the other four's put together and sucked on nipples almost too big for their mouths, Emily began to lose Herself in the pleasure and Her omniscient mind drew in twisted fantasies from people far and wide, Her power then forcing reality to change to accommodate Her desires.

The onlookers, some already masturbating or having sex, were completely overwhelmed with irresistible lust. Changes went unnoticed as Emily desired that they should be considered normal.

When Emily released her unbreakable grip, nobody found it unusual that the beach was far larger than it had been before the orgy. Nobody found it unusual that each felt themselves in millions of bodies. Nobody found it unusual that none of those bodies fit any sort of human norm.

There were bodies smaller than the smallest known subatomic particles, and bodies resting in the intergalactic void, over a million light-years tall. There were bodies with no breasts, not even nipples, and bodies with breasts hundreds of times larger than everything else about them. There were bodies with various appendages sprouting all over, and bodies with appendages in places no human had ever had them. Some exhibited superpowers of all sorts.

But the one common thread among all of them was a nearly-insatiable desire for sex.

Emily had not changed Her physical form much. She had given Herself eight massive dicks, all of them still busily pumping in and out of Her friends' pussies and asses, but She preferred to use Her infinite mental abilities to stimulate them otherwise.

As She continued to give everyone present supreme sexual satisfaction, She decided that She should reach orgasm Herself.

As She did, She was flooded with one final perverted dream.

Her power reached out, altering the four helpless mortals before Her, allowing Her to fulfill the fantasy. Instantly upon reaching orgasm She filled the four with an infinite amount of semen, and with each passing instant increased the amount by far more than was already present, all the while ensuring that their outward appearance would not be altered.

The fantasy progressed, and suddenly every body of everyone present was being similarly filled, the matter necessary being created simply because Emily willed it to exist.

When Emily finally closed Her mind off from the flood, the wanton sex stopped, but the changes remained.

She reverted Herself to Her normal tall, busty form, and pondered how next She might indulge Herself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1507140-Revels-of-a-Goddess