*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1521447-The-Goddesss-friend
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1891872
You're a scientist who has created a formula that can make anyone omnipotent.
This choice: Emily visits her friend Natasha.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Goddess's friend

    by: Unknown
Leaving the people on the beach to continue fucking, Emily decided to visit a friend.

Vanishing, She reappeared on a street corner in mid-jog, back in Her normal body with sports bra and short shorts. There were a few people around, but Emily didn't want them to think anything of Her sudden appearance, so they didn't.

Jogging up to a small house, She stopped at the door and rang the doorbell. A plain young woman answered.

"Em? What brings you here?"

"Tash! I was just in the neighbourhood on my run, thought I'd stop by."

"Of course! Come in. I was just making lunch, you want some?"

"Sure, it smells great." Emily walked in and Natasha closed the door after Her.

Natasha served lunch and the two sat down in front of her TV and watched a news network as they ate.

"So how you been?" asked Emily.

"Oh, I've been OK. Working for minimum wage sucks, but hey, my folks insisted. At least they bought me this place outright so I don't have a mortgage or anything. It's not much, but at least it's mine."

"I've been OK too. Been getting scholarships so tuition's not so bad. Still have to live with My folks, though." Emily changed topics. "So, how's Jason doing?"

"Jason? I really haven't been keeping you in the loop. I dumped him about a month ago, hooked up with this guy Mike. Mike's really sweet and I think you'd like him. Course, he's only got five inches down there. I've got vibrators that are twice that."

"And bigger. It's a wonder you fit those things in there."

"Yeah, I hide those when he's around. Don't feel much from the penetration, but he's a master at playing with my tits. Says he likes them small, he can pay more attention to each part."

"Well, you've certainly got that covered."

Natasha frowned. "Yeah. That was why I dumped Jason. Sure eight inches ain't bad, but he kept looking at the busty ones. I mean, I like them too, but I also like my partners to like me, you know?"

"Sure."

"Anyway, I'm thinking of dumping Mike, met this chick Janice. Jason would've loved her, big tits and about my height--he liked them small and stacked. So, anything new with you?"

"Nah, not really. I'm still looking for that special someone."

"Any particular fantasies?"

"Not anything I haven't told you before."

"I wish I could find my special someone, but I figure in the meantime there's no sense waiting. I mean, you know what I want, I'm not exactly going to find that."

"Oh, I wouldn't be too sure. I mean, you're jacking a two-foot cock with all four of your hands, who says even wilder things aren't out there?"

Natasha blinked, and then looked down. "Whoa! Where'd that thing come from?" Suddenly she grunted as she came, spraying cum all over her TV screen and the wall behind.

"Simple, I put them there, just like I gave you those four massive tits your other arms are playing with."

"You put these here? How'd you do that?"

"I wanted them there, so they were. I'm God, I can do whatever I want."

"Anything?"

"Anything. For instance, if I wanted you to take all three of My thirty-foot dicks in your cunt, you'd do it, even though they're also each three feet around."

"Well, duh, I'd do it. What does it look like I'm doing?" said Natasha as she slid the first foot in smoothly.

"You're doing it because I want you to do it, just like I now want you to be flush against Me."

Natasha suddenly found herself pressed against Emily, her pussy feeling stretched to its limits, but without pain.

Looking down, the human found her breasts passing through Emily's body. "You really can do anything."

"Now you get it."

"So what are you going to do next?"

Emily made Natasha's head face backwards as She easily stood up and walked to the window, which She had caused to show a normal scene to those outside, and gestured to a group of ten girls, all a year younger than the pair, standing at a bus stop across the street and giggling.

Emily crooked a finger and the young women vanished, reappearing in front the two. They immediately shucked their clothes and lay flat on the floor.

"Goddess," they said as one, "Mistress Natasha. We are yours. Do with us what you will."

Natasha found herself standing on the floor, her head in its original orientation, in a new body she knew was identical to Emily's. She felt her arousal as she took in the sight and sensations.

She felt the hard muscle all over her nine-foot frame support the six titanic breasts she now sported, and wondered what sort of stimulation she could give the six nipples on each she saw on Emily. A significant amount, she thought, as she felt nearly eight hundred tongues in her mouth and as many pairs of arms, each ending with a hand having not only ten fingers, but an opposable thumb on each side, which she flexed with a grin, finding them easy to use, as if she'd always had them. Her skin, she knew, was completely flawless and smooth, her eyebrows and eyelashes looking as though they had enticing makeup on them, though she could tell there was none, while her silky, black hair hung to just above her massive ass. She felt her permanently bald pussy grow slick as she sensed her last addition just above, a nest of thirty-three cocks that she could tell were prehensile.

"Of course," said Emily as Natasha finished her examination, "I know what you really want. I know that you don't really care what your body's like."

Suddenly the prostrate women found themselves floating into the air, hovering as they rotated to be upright, then settled gently to the floor.

A look from Emily made Natasha feel as though time were suspended, not passing as she considered the ten people before her. Finally she whispered, "Yes. I want that."

A broad smile grew on Emily's face, and as it did, the ten changed, growing taller, more muscular. Additional breasts became evident, while stubs of arms appeared down the sides of their torsos. Their faces writhed, their crotches changed.

Emily smiled wider and wider, and at the moment the change finished Her head literally split in two, falling from Her shoulders. She made no move to catch the halves, and they shattered like delicate glass on the floor.

As if nothing had happened, a new head appeared attached to the rest of Emily.

"That was fun!" She exclaimed. "Care to try?"

"No, thanks," said Natasha. "But what of these?" She indicated the others in the room. They all looked exactly like her.

"Well, they're yours now. Do whatever you want, they serve you. They can mimic you perfectly, but they can never betray you."

"But, those bodies, how will they--"

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. I'm God, and I said so, so you know it's true." Emily sensed Natasha's next question and answered it. "And don't worry about clothing or anything like that, nobody will care and you and they won't need it for any of its other uses."

"How will we tell each other apart?"

"Already taken care of." Natasha looked at her new servants and realized her friend was right. Despite the fact that they were identical, she knew exactly who was who, and knew they did also.

You have the following choice:

1. Emily changes Natasha and her new servants some more.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1521447-The-Goddesss-friend