*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1808834-Get-some-gas-inducing-food
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: Get some gas inducing food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get some gas inducing food

    by: Unknown
You can barely hear what Jenna has to say next as you take in the after effects of her most recent heinous gas blast but nevertheless you make out what she said.

"Well wasn't that a fine fart for my little booty boy" Jenna says with a giggle "But if I'm going to make sure you have a really good time down there I'm going to have to fuel up for you David"

Jenna then made her way to your shared fridge to rummage around for anything to get her gassier. As she walked Jenna pulled her thong up a bit making you right in the centre of her crack. On each side of you the sweaty fleshy walls rubbed and doused your entire body in her asses stink. This lasted till she got to the fridge where Jenna made sure to bend over pushing you further down her crack and making you stare at her steaming butthole.

"Well,Well,Well look at what we have here.... looks like I found some Mexican. Oh boy if you thought I was gassy before David you haven't seen anything yet." Jenna said while she quickly prepared the food as you looked onward to her hole in the fear of what torment it will soon cause you.

Jenna made her way to the in your dorm and sat down with all the food deciding while she tormented you she might as well watch some TV. The atmosphere of her crack decidedly gets much worse as Jenna begins to shovel down the Mexican meal with you now literally having your entire face touching her butthole. Above you heard the giantess consume and consume as all you could do was wait and wait for the torment to begin. And begin it did.

Almost instantly after she finished her last bean burrito you hear a large growl from far above.

"Uh oh David looks like you're in trouble"

With that a huge blast of horrible wind blows right into your face, then another and another for what seems like hours your fleshy prison. Each time you tried to yell out for her to stop it just was met with more gas.

"Ah let me just rub my big butt around make sure you soak up all that gas little buddy."

This continued for quite some time with you getting farted on repeatedly and Jenna rubbing all the stink on you till finally there is a brief lull and Jenna speaks.

"You know my little fart boy as fun as this is I do have class in a little bit, now I know you being parted from my mighty rear is something none of us want to happen but I could of course take you with me hehehe" You gulp nervously "Then again maybe I could blow of the class and keep you here with me or better yet I know some of the girls in the campus would love to meet you and *ahem* introduce you to parts of their bodies. Hell I could make a party of it" None of these options seemed ideal all you wanted to do was leave and go to your next class. However it seems you wouldn't be getting that luxury as Jenna said.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1808834-Get-some-gas-inducing-food