*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/2493918-Screw-all-that-youll-keep-being-my-fa
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: "Screw all that you'll keep being my fart cushion right here" Fart Cushion!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"Screw all that you'll keep being my fa...

    by: Unknown
"Ohh, I think that Mexican food is starting to give me some even worse gas. Luckily for you those small ones were just the beginning," Jenna said with a giggle. "I know you love my gas but I don't think my classmates will appreciate them as much. I guess it's best I just skip class, don't worry I'll let you skip too so that you can enjoy them all," she said teasingly. She pulled up on her thong shoving you into her giant asshole before it opened and let out a loud, brrrraaaaappppt! You struggled to free yourself from your fabric prison, you ended up rubbing your body against her butthole rather than freeing yourself. "Ahh, are you trying to repay me? I knew you liked my gas but I didn't think you liked it that much. Don't worry I have much much more for you," she said teasingly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/2493918-Screw-all-that-youll-keep-being-my-fa