*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Over to James playing X-box
  2. James' room
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1404580-Over-to-James-playing-X-box
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1870381
You shrink at home with your family PLEASE ADD!!!!!
This choice: Over to James playing X-box  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Over to James playing X-box

    by: TopBeehler
You ran right over to James and started call out his name. He would help you get to mom or at least Jenna. James was playing Halo on his old X-box that you gave him after you got the X-box 360. He was never good at games but likes to play them anyway. He also had Soul Calibur 2 but didn't like it as much as Halo.

"James! Help!" You yelled running up to him.

"Fred? Where are you?" James said turning around after someone killed him.

"Down here!" You yelled.

James looked down and was surprised to find you so small. He picked you up completely forgetting about the game he was playing and set you down on his bed. He almost looked at you like this was some kind of weird prank or dream. Then after a little looking he finally talked.

"What happened Fred?" James asked.

"I wish I knew. Could you help me out?" You asked.

"What can I help with?" He asked.....

You have the following choices:

1. Ask James to get mom for help.

2. Ask James to call Jenna for help.

3. Heave James take care of you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1404580-Over-to-James-playing-X-box