*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1405356-Ask-James-to-get-mom-for-help
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1870381
You shrink at home with your family PLEASE ADD!!!!!
This choice: Ask James to get mom for help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ask James to get mom for help.

    by: TopBeehler
"I think you should get mom. She'll know what to do, or at least help me out a little." You said looking up at James.

James picked you up and left his room. He walked around looking for your mom. You finally found her outside in the garden. She was working on her rose bushes that she loved do much. She loved to work in her garden and she loved to have someone helping her. It would normally be you or James that would help her. but there was no time for gardening now.

"Mom!" James ran up to her.

"What is it James? Do you want to help Mommy work in her garden?" She asked.

"Not right now. Fred needs your help."James said a little nervous.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

James held out his hand and showed you to your mother. You looked up at your moms face and saw that she looked.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your mom looks Surprised.

2. Your mom is not Surprised at all. (She did this to you.)

*Noteb*
3. Your mom looks a little hungry?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870381-Shrunk-at-home/cid/1405356-Ask-James-to-get-mom-for-help