*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2651875-A-Surprise-Lover-And-A-New-Reality
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: It was Felicia, the Black Cat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Surprise Lover And A New Reality

    by: yeeterman
MJ turned around to be faced with a wall of fat, covered by a black nightgown. The giant figure quickly waddled over to MJ, wobbling and shaking the entire way over.

“Oh my God, Mary Jane are you okay, what happened?” the figure said nervously as she helped MJ get back to her feet. Mary Jane took notice of the familiarity of the figures voice, and prayed that it was not who she believed it was. Unfortunately, her suspicions were confirmed when she was face to face with a morbidly obese version of Felicia Hardy, also known as the Black Cat, a (usually skinny) thief that had tried to split her and Peter up many times.

Felicia looked even larger than Mary Jane, and that was really saying something. Her fat gut reached her knees, and pushed her nightgown out to the point of absurdity. Her arms were massive, and her thighs were absolutely titanic. Felicia’s butt was also huge, and pushed the nightgown outward immensely. Felicia’s famous cleavage also remained, putting MJ’s to shame, as her breasts went out much further than her immense stomach. Her pure white hair remained, and did not cover her face at all, which was packed to the brim with fat. Her chipmunk-like cheeks and three chins did not cover the feeling of genuine concern for the also newly massive Mary Jane.

“I fell, but can you really blame me? What the hell did you do to us? Why are we so fat?” Mary Jane exclaimed, back on her feet and leaning on a creaking table.

“You mean the dinner I made us last night? I thought you had a good time, especially based on how we broke the bed afterwards.” Felicia replied, both somewhat kidding but more so confused.

“What do you mean dinner? I ate dinner with Peter last night. And I really don’t think I would ever do anything like that with you.” Mary Jane replied, but as she tried to think, she could hardly remember who Peter was. And she did remember spending some dinners with Felicia...

“Well you did, and as for why you’re so fat, you put the food in your mouth for your demeaning job, at the rate your going your going to be heavier than me!” Felicia yelled before exiting the room very angrily.

Mary Jane looked down at herself, and began to wonder how much she really weighed. She exited her room and found a bathroom to the right. She then found a scale, and nervously stepped on.

You have the following choices:

1. She weighs 400 pounds

2. She weighs 500 pounds

3. She weighs 600 pounds

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yeeterman (UN: yeetman1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2651875-A-Surprise-Lover-And-A-New-Reality