*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3011302-She-weighs-600-pounds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: She weighs 600 pounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She weighs 600 pounds

    by: Plus-Star
"So? What's the damage?" inquired Mary Jane's new sudden gigantic girlfriend.
"Si-six hundred pounds...how?" MJ wondered, "How could this have happened? Why do I not remember my life before today, and why is FELICIA of all people-" She was thinking until she felt Felicia slapping her bottom and rubbing her back. "I don't why you're so worried, I got 6 meals set up for the day, and I hired a professional feeder for the night! Now come over, have our breakfasts, and call me Tiger, baby!"

MJ decided to go along with it, while this was all confusing, she had to admit, she did like how Felicia was pampering her, maybe even liked being f-No, no, she needed answers. She couldn't afford to get distracted...But Felicia's bacon and toast were stupendous, and the oatmeal cake was a fine appetizer, and the wheatcakes...oh the WHEATCAKES. They were just heavenly! Mary Jane rubbed her growing belly, with Felicia helping to rub it in as well. Maybe being a fatty girlfriend to the Hardy Animal wasn't so bad after all.

The pair went out to do some shopping, and Mary Jane was shocked to learn that nearly every woman she could see was almost as huge as they were! A sight to behold, to be honest, MJ no longer felt embarrassed about her size, instead, oddly proud. All the clothes when she was shopping were easy fittings, so society was obviously used to this new BBW world.

Alas, 5 meals and 40 lbs later, the doorbell rang. Mary Jane rose up from "playing" with Felicia, she turned to the side to get the doorknob, as her huge belly would have prevented her from doing so from the front and opened the door.

"Hello, I'm Peter Parker"!

Mary Jane was stunned, this mysterious "Peter' was on her mind all day, the chance of this one being the man on her mind was likely one-in-a-million, but her gut seemed to tell her this was the guy.

Felicia greeted her guest, "Peter? I thought you were the Spider, because-" "Because I'm so good at the feeding game I might as well have eight arms, that's also true". "Well don't get too comfortable, because this lovely redhead is MY girl, you're job is to feed us, not sleep with us". "Got it, got it, as long as I get to pay my bills, I'm your employee for the night."

MJ regained her sense of confusion. Why on earth would THIS guy be on her mind all day? Still, she sat down and Peter went to work. He stuffed the two of them like crazy, MJ could almost see her belly extending and Felicia seemed to grow outward by the second. This "Spider" guy was fantastic at his job! She hoped it would never end, the feeling of growing into a blob of a woman, living and making out with someone just as huge as her, all of this. It was a perfect life.

In the end, the rotund redhead could barely move, her thighs were like pine trees, she had wings the size of her chest, her butt was big enough for three chairs now, and her belly laid comfortably on the ground, despite MJ leaning back. But she still felt the need to ask Peter something...

"Have we met before?"

Peter looked up from stuffing Felicia with donuts, confused, with a hint of sweat on his face. "Uh, no, why do you ask"? Peter answered and questioned. "Well, I've..just had this nagging feeling about you, since before you even came in the door, were we in school together or something?

Peter stared, then gave out a sigh, "Alright Mary Jane, you deserve the truth, you and Felicia both". "Me, I'm just here eating?" Felicia said snarkily.

Peter grimaced, and told MJ-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Plus-Star (UN: plus-star at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3011302-She-weighs-600-pounds