*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1834860-Jennifer-would-gain-weight-everytime-she-saw-an
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: Jennifer would gain weight everytime she saw an ad for food.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jennifer would gain weight everytime she saw an...

    by: Unknown
Loki smirked as he watched the spell hit Jen square in the back. Jen didn't notice it, being indestructible and all, but Loki knew that soon, she would be seeing the effects of his prank. Wanting to be there when it happened, Loki turned invisible and followed her.

5 hours and 6 broken cranes later, Jen was on her way home. Not wanting to deal with the press or fans, she was running and jumping on the rooftops of New York City. When she stopped for a moment, the invisible Loki turned the sign next to her into an ad for a nearby burger place. She looked at it for a brief second, then turned and started running again.

This went on the rest of the way. Jen would stop, Loki would change a sign to a food ad, Jen would see it for a moment, leave, and the process repeats. When she got to her apartment in Soho, she had seen 8 signs. Loki walked into the apartment to see if his spell worked. When Jen turned to close the door, he saw that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She was bigger all over. His prank succeded!

2. Only was bigger. Did something go wrong?

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1834860-Jennifer-would-gain-weight-everytime-she-saw-an