*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1834877-Only-her-belly-was-bigger-Did-something-go-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: Only was bigger. Did something go wrong?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Only her belly was bigger. Did something go wrong?

    by: Unknown
Loki was completely baffled. His spell was supposed to make her fatter all over when she saw an ad for food. And yet, only Jen's belly had grown. It was about the size of a basketball. Everything else was the same size. He couldn't understand it. Did he cast the spell wrong?

It was around this time that Jen looked down and saw her gut. She was shocked.

"What the hell? When did this happen?" She asked. She poked her stomach in confusion. It was soft.

"Well, I'm not pregnant, so there's that." She said. "I need to sit down, think this through."

She sat down in front of her TV and turned it on. A commercial for restaurant Balthazar was on. When she saw it, she felt her stomach grow. Now it was the size of a small beach ball.

"Is that it?" The Jade Giantess asked. "It grows when I see food ads? Odd."

Through all this, Loki was watching in a combination of annoyance and intrigue. He was annoyed his spell messed up, but was also amused. Maybe this will be funnier. He decided to see how this would play out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A few hours later

*Noteb*
2. The next day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1834877-Only-her-belly-was-bigger-Did-something-go-wrong