*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1619300-Gray-goes-in-firstwith-Juvia
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Gray goes in first...with Juvia!?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Gray goes in first...with Juvia!?

    by: Unknown
After a few moments of careful discussion, Gray decided to head in first. The reasoning had been that Gray's defensive abilities were the greatest of the group, meaning he could fend off any kind of surprise frontal assault.

Stepping in through the mists that escaped the doorway the dark-haired mage wandered into the unknown territory beyond. His eyes looked around, trying to see past the strange mists that surrounded him. He began to frown as he continued walking. Nothing had shown up yet, but he couldn't be too cautious. This tower was a mysterious place, after all. Maybe no one who had gone in had died, but it was definitely well worth keeping his guard up.

The mists were slowly beginning to fade and just at the end of the corridor he could see some faint light from the end of the mists. Gray began to stride towards it, but he found himself stopping as footsteps raced behind him. He turned just in time for another body to collide with him and begin embracing him tightly, nearly knocking the breath out of his lungs.

"J-Juvia-!" he exclaimed in shock. He looked down to see the blue-haired woman in the dark coat squeezing him tightly, practically crushing his ribcage with how tightly she held on.

"Juvia cannot allow Gray-sama to go alone! Juvia is worried-!" the blue haired woman was cut off as Gray took hold of her by the forearms, trying to release the pressure on his lungs.

"I'm fine!" he insisted. For a moment the young woman stared, her face turning slightly red for a second as she released her hold and stepped back, attempting to maintain a smile in spite of her own embarrassment. She could not afford to turn Gray-sama away, after all.

"Juvia is sorry," she remarked as he released her, wishing for a moment that he hadn't let go. He turned around and stared back up the corridor. Juvia stepped to the side to gaze a whatever had caught his attention, only to soon realize that it was evidently a way out.

"Another room?" Juvia asked, a brow raised. Gray shrugged.

"It's something," he remarked as he began to wander down the corridor. Quickly following his lead Juvia walked alongside him, briefly basking in the knowledge that right now she had Gray all to herself.As the two neared the end of the corridor the mists finally began to fade away, revealing a new room.

It was a large, circular room adorned with pillars, atop which stood statues of women. The women were all posed differently, but each seemed to possess a curvier look to their figure than the previous statues they had seen before. Little else stood out within the room, but what they did notice was a door on the other side. It looked large and heavy - not the kind one could simply smash straight through - but above the door was a plaque. The plaque didn't have any kind of ornate sign, but upon it was written a number - 100. What did that mean? Gray frowned as he tried to figure it out.

Meanwhile, Juvia stared at a panel on the floor just in front of the large door, her brow raised in curiosity. It was very slightly raised up from the rest of the floor tiles, almost like a button waiting to be pressed. Although, given how big it was, it almost resembled a weighing scale.

"What is this?" Juvia wondered aloud to herself. This tower was most certainly not what it seemed...

You have the following choices:

1. Juvia steps on the panel

*Noteb*
2. We see what Erza and Cana are up to...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1619300-Gray-goes-in-firstwith-Juvia