*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1631425-Juvia-steps-on-the-panel
by Zaru
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1852121
The girls from the manga Fairy Tail expand! You decide how!
This choice: Juvia steps on the panel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Juvia steps on the panel

    by: Zaru
The moment Juvia stepped on the panel, it shifted, pressing down the floor and making a large noise, like how stone rubs off against rock.

"So help me, if a giant boulder comes crashing down I am going to punch a baby," groused Gray, looking around and fully alert. Juvia was in the same state of mind as well, ready to use her magic to save Gray-sama no matter what!

Instead the rock shifting stopped and suddenly, white runes appeared in the center room, gaining the attention of the two mages. "Eh? Runes?"

Then the runes began to shift, and the panel Juvia stepped on glowed briefly. Then the runes shifted.

Name: Juvia
Weight: 120


The bluentte grabbed her cheeks and blushed. How can such a machine tell her weight like that! No Gray-sama will-

Then more runes appeared.

100 is required. 120 is fulfilled.

"What? 120 is fulfilled?" Pondered Gray outloud.

"Hey!" Said Erza's voice, causing the Ice and Water magi to turn their heads, and here come Erza and Cana. "Looks like that white light wasn't so harmless after all."

"Yeah," Cana said, pointing back there and looking around the room. "Got to say, the architecture is top notch. These girls look more sexier than the ones in the last room."

"Curious indeed, but chances are it is probably a coincidence," said Erza. The door then began to open, adjacent from them as the stone slab rose. "How did that get open?"

"Juvia stepped on that scale thingy. And boom. Turns out the unlocking mechanism for these doors is affected by weight," said Gray as Juvia came to join him.

"It even told Juvia's weight too...and right in public..." Cana wrapped her arm around the depressed bluenette.

"Hey easy there girl. Doesn't change you are inside. Besides, I'm 125 pounds! Nothing to worry about Juvia!" Said the brunette smiling proudly.

'Probably from the extra beer weight,' commented Gray mentally.

"Indeed. I weigh heavier myself, though it's from muscle mostly. Now," Erza said turning towards the dark hallway which leads into a staircase. "Let's continue. That artifact isn't going to collect itself."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zaru (UN: zarusexic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852121-Fairy-Tail-Female-Expansion/cid/1631425-Juvia-steps-on-the-panel