*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1848467-I-will-make-you-a-public-dido-for-our-school
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: I will make you a public dido for our school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I will make you a public dido for our school

    by: Aboola
"You should feel greatfull towards your new goddess!" Haruhi exclaimed with full confidence. "You are going to be in the position every guy in the world would want to be in, and thats all because I'm letting you fill that spot. And I'll have you know, that once you have started, you are not allowed to stop until every one is done" she warned you.
"May I ask what I am doing?" You question.
"Maybe this will answer you question" she said, snatching you up with one hand and loosening her belt loop with the other. In moments, her lower half was fully naked. Without another word, she shoved you face first into her giant, throbbing vagina. She spent the rest of the lunch hour pulling you in and out at extreme speeds, before releasing her juices (and you) onto the floor.
"Get it?" She gasped, while grabbing the mop to clean up her mess
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aboola (UN: alfta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/1848467-I-will-make-you-a-public-dido-for-our-school