*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mother loses discipline
  2. more
  3. Halloween
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/2415651-mother-loses-discipline
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1827877
Choose your favorite holiday and fattening up a girl or two.
This choice: mother loses discipline  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

mother loses discipline

    by: crushstar
It was late October and Anne was strolling down the aisles of the grocery store acquiring her usual items. It was then that Anne noticed a sign "All halloween candy half off." Anne was a fit 28 year old mother of two weighing in at 120pounds. She practiced stern discipline and exercised regularly but she was incredibly thrifty and could not resist the urge that compelled her to buy a dozen bags of candy. Anne had no intention of consuming the sugary confections herself but rather be an altruist and give out generous portions to all the cute little kids. Now in possession of a huge collection of candy, Anne awaited Halloween.

It was Halloween night and Anne set up her front door and saw her kids off to go trickor treating themselves. Piles of candy laid beside Anne who remained uninterested in the colorful wrapped treats. However something Anne didn't plan on occurred.

Thunder boomed and lightning cracked, kids yelled as they ran home escaping the torrent of cold rain.

"Oh my god what will I do with all this candy?" exclaimed Anne picking up a candy bar.

"Hmmph might as well." Anne pouted.

Anne unwrapped a piece of candy and popped it in her mouth. Utterly unaccustomed to candy, Anne became overwhelmed by its sweetness.

"MMMM! oh wow that was tasty!" Anne squealed quickly unwrapping another.

Anne's abstain from junk food had left her vulnerable to its temptation thus leading to her candy binge.

You have the following choices:

1. a week later

2. next halloween

*Noteb*
3. Anne eats the rmaining candy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkrai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/2415651-mother-loses-discipline