*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a week later
  2. mother loses discipline
  3. more
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/2415653-a-week-later
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1827877
Choose your favorite holiday and fattening up a girl or two.
This choice: a week later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

a week later

    by: crushstar
Over the week Anne devoured the entire supply of candy. The candy had turned Anne's trim body into a form of flabby flesh. A chunky Anne walked the grocery store again feeling slightly embarasshed no longer being the thin housewife any more. Anne had went from a fit 120 pound woman to a fat 160 pound lady.

"Ugh I swear everyone is looking at me." Anne thought feeling self conscious.

All Anne could think about was how badly she gave in. How her fit body was smothered in adipose. She felt her butt jiggle and her boobs bounced atop her wobbly belly something she didn't experience a week earlier. Her clothes were really tight resulting in eye grabbing bulges.

"I guess I'll just have to diet." Anne stated as she pushed her cart filled with health food.

It was than that Anne noticed a sign...

"All Halloween candy must go! 90% off"

Anne stared helplessly at the candy.

Later that night Anne was laying in a huge pile of candy shoving handfuls in her mouth.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anne finishes the candy

*Noteb*
2. Next halloween

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkrai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/2415653-a-week-later