*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1379452-Cannot-Be-Choosers
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: get her attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cannot Be Choosers

    by: Doom
"Besides," Howard smiled, "that machine would never cause Penny to grow and you know it! There's no way that it has a stable enough power source to accommodate that much... expansion..."

"Well I never predicted that it would shrink all four of us either, so like Batman we should endeavour to be prepared for all eventualities, no matter how unlikely," Sheldon replied. "But... This is nothing new. Penny has always had a physical advantage over each of us, and just because it has now been magnified several times over does not diminish the fact that even you remain an intellectual giant in comparison to her. It should be simplicity itself to utilise her size to our advantage."

Even as these words left his mouth, Penny had shifted her weight slightly. While a minor movement to her, the boys had to dash to one side to avoid being flattened beneath her flip-flop. Again,the shock wave of her foot hitting the apartment floor put them all to the ground.

"By all means," Leonard said, "begin utilising it!"

"We first need her attention. One of you three must run across the floor in such a manner as to catch her gaze, and then a line of communication can be established."

"Why one of us three? Why not you?"

"Oh, you know I'm no good at running! And secondly, it's incredibly likely that Penny may just mistake the volunteer as a bug and attempt to squish him!"

Off their looks, he added: "And for such a sacrifice on behalf of his fellows, that man would be considered a hero, and definitely gain a dedication in the paper I publish on this subject. Anyhoo, I think that this task would be best performed by..."

You have the following choices:

1. Leonard

2. Raj

3. Howard

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1379452-Cannot-Be-Choosers