*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Earth Goddess
  2. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1223897-Earth-Goddess
by Ace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1825915
A japanese school for trubled girls feels the wrath of anchent goddess and there hungers.
This choice: Earth Goddess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Earth Goddess

    by: Ace
3 girls wallked up to the shrin from the school.They all had the schools unform a white bluse black skirt red neckerchif and kneesocks with black shoes.

"Are you sure its a good idea to come up here isint this place sacred or some thing?" asked Jen a blond girl clearly from a ameracen famly.

"Jan you got sent here cause you spared the word terrest on a moasc on the bace you dady is station at. Why would you cear?" Said Kokoro who had a lit ciguret between her lips (Kokoro is baced of late 80s shoolgirl delinqent witch often smoked just like the high schoolers in 50s movies in the USA)

"Thats diffrent. Beside i keep hearing scary stories about these old shrines, curese and evil spirets and sach." said Jen

"There not true i come here evey night befor test to pray to budda." said Chun-Li who had short red hair and was from china (her father was a Srteet fighter fan)

"I though its a Shinto shrine?" askked Jen puzzled.

"It is but, I think the spirets don't mind to mach. I always get A's on my tests so, I think there happy to get offerings at all in these times." said Chun-Li

They looked at the offering box, incents bowl and bell. Then Chun-Li pulled out a incents stick and lit it of Kokoros ciguret. She then set in the bowl to burn droped a coin in the box claped twice and rang the bell 3 time then claped again.

(to any one reading this that better knowes shinto religen and prayer rites or how japanese shrin work pls dont be ofaned i only have what i seen in anime and manga so if you see any thing wrong in what was portrayed dont hesate to on site emial me with what it is.)

"What in side?" asked Jen pointing to the doors sealed with a sutras.

Chun-Li shruged and Kokoro said "Not sure realy never been in, looks like no one has for years."

Jen went up to the door her curiosty over comin her earlyer fears. "Hay dont do that im not that rilages but brake seals is realy bad idea and karma." said Kokoro looking nervus. Then there was a pop as the sutras broke and the door slid open. The room lookas if it was brad new as if time left it alone. In side was 5 small shrines boxes each sealed and each painted depicting a goddess and had a weapons in frount of them on a stand.

"Wooh! Check the Kau Sin Ke!" Said Kokoro as she grabed what looked like a kuma with a chain and waight on it. It was in froun of a mini shrine that had the image of a Bakaneko witch looked like a red furred cat girl with 2 tails and green eyes, wearing a brown ninja outfit standing on a mounten top. She was holding the Kau Sin Ke in her hands with the wight spining and the 2 swords on her back one low on her hip the other longer one cross her back. When Kokoro pickked up the weapon the whole place shook and the seal on the mini shrine snaped and doors flew open there was cloud of dirt, sand and dust that drove the gils from the room shrine.

"What the Hell!" Shouted Kokoro from behind the other 2 girls looked over to see the Kokoro was on the ground with a Wakizashi pionted at her throat and the bakaneko stralting her.

"Drop my weapon and I may spair your life Little girl!" Kokoro did as was told her eyes locked to the gaze of the earth goddess green eyes. the goddess reclamed her weapon then......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: dragonjaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1223897-Earth-Goddess