*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. she eat 2 possessed the 3rd
  2. Earth Goddess
  3. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1225456-she-eat-2-possessed-the-3rd
by Ace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1825915
A japanese school for trubled girls feels the wrath of anchent goddess and there hungers.
This choice: she eat 2 posses the 3rd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she eat 2 possessed the 3rd

    by: Ace
The Goddess sheathed her weapon and garbed the Kau Sin Ke. Then laid on top of Kokoro "I'll barrow you for a time, hope you don't mind." With that said the Earth goddess kissed Kokoro then started to crumble to dust over her. P.Kokoro Sat up pulled out a smoke and lit it.

Chun-Li steped forward "Kokoro you O-" Her qrestion was cut short buy P.Kokoro grabing her throat. "Let.... go.. Ko.....ko..." Chun-Li was choking in P.Kokoros grip. Kokoros eyes changed to green the tips of her hair went red her nails grew longer.

P.Kokoro Spoke "Don't warry i wont choke you but you Friend here has some dark dreams she fantasizes about having her way with you.... So I'll let her feel you in her arms as I kIss you and swallow your soul and hid it in her then I'll have her eat your body to nurish me." She took her cigaret out from her lips before kissing Chun-Li. Chun-Li's eye roled back and she went limp. P.Kokoro Swallowed then let her drop to the ground and trunned to Jen.

Jen started to run then some thing caught her in the shoulder and yanked her off her feet. "Your not exsacping eather." Said the Earth goddess in Kokoro she pulled out the blade of her Kau Sin Ke. Jen felt her self shrining the before being picked up. She was now 6 inches tall and next to the 6 inche souless body of Chun-Li. P.Kokoro licked her slips then pusthe them in to her mouth head frist and sawllowed both at onced in 2 gulps.

Jen kicked and scremed in P.Kokoro as she was digested. P.Kokoro rubed her belly. "See my toy I knew youed enjoy it......"

In her Mind Kokoro was mouning *Chun in my nethers a warm feeling so good and the tast of fleash.... the scent of blood... I feel so alive.*
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: dragonjaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1225456-she-eat-2-possessed-the-3rd