*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1108113-Ginny-starts-to-pee-her-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1777248
Ginny Weasley starts having accidents during the day and night, and is put in diapers.
This choice: Ginny starts to pee her pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ginny starts to pee her pants

    by: Crimson007
Maddam Pomfrey is about to take off Ginny's soiled panties when Ginny begins to pee her pants. Ginny starts crying, but Maddam Pomfrey tells her its okay, once she's finished peeing Maddam Pomfrey removes her panties and slides a diaper underneath Ginny's butt. She then puts some diaper rash cream on her, and then powders her and tapes the diaper up. Ginny then puts her pants back on, puts the bag of diapers in her bag and says thanks to Maddam Pomfrey and leaves. She then heads down to lunch where she meets up with the rest of the gang. About halfway through lunch Ginny begins to have an accident.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson007 (UN: jlaytham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1108113-Ginny-starts-to-pee-her-pants