*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1116761-Ginnys-secret-is-discovered
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1777248
Ginny Weasley starts having accidents during the day and night, and is put in diapers.
This choice: Ginny poops and pees in her diaper, and tries to go get changed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ginny's secret is discovered

    by: Crimson007
About half way through lunch Ginny began to poop and pee in her diaper, she tried to stop but to no avail. So she decided that she could try to go to the ladys room and change, she was about to walk into the ladys room when a familiar voice said, "Wait for me." Ginny quickly turned around to see Hermione rushing towards her. Ginny started to sweat because she was kind of nervous that Hermione would smell her little accident. Ginny quickly took out some perfume and sprayed it on her pants hoping that this would work. Hermione finally caught up with Ginny and the two of them walked into the restroom, once inside Ginny went into one of the stalls. Ginny then started to pull down her pants and quietly tried to untape her diaper, unfortunately for Ginny, Hermione heard it. Hermione came over to the door and asked Ginny, "What are you doing?" Ginny replied, "Nothing," but Hermione didn't believe a word Ginny was saying. Hermione quickly used the alohamora spell and opened the door, and Ginny just sat there shocked. Hermione stood there shocked as well, cause she couldn't believe what she was seeing. One of her best friends was sitting there in a soiled diaper, and trying to change herself. Hermione and Ginny finally came back to their senses, Ginny explained why she was wearing diapers to Hermione. Hermione said she was fine with Ginny wearing diapers, and she offered to help change her. Ginny thought to herself, should I let Hermione change my diaper?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, let Hermione help

*Noteb*
2. No, don't let Hermione help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson007 (UN: jlaytham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1116761-Ginnys-secret-is-discovered