*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139738-A-Well-Deserved-Snack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: kitchen.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Well-Deserved Snack.

    by: Unknown
As Azula wandered through the halls, she soon stumbled upon the kitchen. Her famished stomach moaned painfully as the smell of freshly baked bread and other food tunneled deep into her nose.

"I want to leave this asylum." Azula said as she clutched her stomach, "But even I need food once in awhile."

The chef shivered in fear as Azula stared coldly into his eyes. It had been weeks since she last saw the expression of fear coming from another person.

"Please don't hurt me." he said.

"You have no power over whatever I do to you." Azula hissed threateningly, "However since you are the chef of this dump, I order you to surrender all of your food to me."

"But...the others need it too." he said; unaware of the line he was crossing.

"Tell me something, lowly chef." Azula said as she taunted him, "Are the other inmates Fire Nation royalty?"

"No, but..." the chef said.

"Are the other inmates capable of delivering harsh, agonizing violence?" she asked him.

"No..." he said.

"Are the other inmates only INCHES from ending your pitiful life in a matter of seconds?" she asked.

"No, of course not." he said.

"Good." she said, "Now do as your ruler says. Bring me food!"

Obeying his new mistress's commands, the chef began to fetch her some food. When he came back, he had enough food that was...

You have the following choices:

1. three times her weight.

*Noteb*
2. six times her own weight!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139738-A-Well-Deserved-Snack