*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1088989-Who-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Family · #1768203
The life of a trainer's new family as she/he goes through her life and day.
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: Aero Neon Ookami
Who are you?

MALE: Daisuke ~ Age: 15 = A trainer since he was 8. He loves animals, to help, seeing new things, meeting new people, and trying new things. Never knew his parents but doesn't care too much except he does keep in his heart hope for parents who would adopt him, no matter how different they are from him. He's 5' 4", has spikey blue hair, green eyes, and a little bit muscular.

FEMALE: Hiromi ~ Age: 15 = A trainer since she was 8. She loves to take care of those who need help, making friends, animals, music, dancing, and exploring. Never knew about her parents who as much as she knows abandoned her, but she doesn't care except she prays and hopes she gets parents who care. She's 4' 9", has blue and black (her bottom half of hair) hair, brown eyes, and a beautiful (sexy) body.

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Other


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aero Neon Ookami (UN: aeroneonookami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aero Neon Ookami has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1088989-Who-are-you