*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079404-At-the-gym
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1763854
Tom and Eric just graduated high school and their summer becomes lazy and full of food
This choice: At the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

At the gym

    by: black angel
Tom woke up the next morning after feasting and catching up with Eric. He stumbled half asleep through the dark of his house to the bathroom. Stripped down and completely nude, he looked at his body in the mirror. The sculpted body, he once admired was not there. His six pack was now replace by a bulging gut. Tom looked down at his newly accumulated flab and played with it mockingly.

"Damn I've gotten fat," Tom said with certain disgust, "Well today I start back at the gym and hopefully I can lose this by summer's end."

Tom made it to the gym and walked in. The gym was full in the early. Clanks of bar bells and other weights could be sounded throughout the gym. Tom stepped up on the treadmill and started to run. A few minutes later, Tom stopped and found himself out of breath.

"Wow, I'm out of shape," Tom said to himself, "Ok, I'll skip the cardio today."

He walked over the weights and started to lift.

"Hey Tommy!" Tom looked over and saw Troy, the football running back from high school. He had short blonde hair and was only 5' 5". However, he still had a ripped body. The two had been pretty goods friends on the football team.

"Hey man. What's happening?" Tom said.

"Not much, not much. I just got a sports scholarship to FCU," Troy said with pride.

"Very nice man," Tom replied.

"I can see you've been taking it easy over the summer," Troy laughed and patted Tom's stomach, "Come on man, you can't let this whole Amber thing turn you into a blob."

Tom was very taken back by this and his face turned a deep red, "I know man. I'm trying to workout and get back in my old routine."

"Atta boy," Troy said, smacking Tom's belly. Troy left to hit the showers.

Tom was left and did a few more weight lifting and started to feel hungry and left the gym.

****************************************

Tom headed to Eric's house. His stomach was roaring with hunger. He steps up the door of Eric's house and rings the doorbell.

"Hey man, come on in," Eric said as he opened the door.

Tom walks into the kitchen. There was a table covered in about twenty plates of delicious food. Tom gazed with wonder and salivation at the many courses of food.

"Dude, you're awesome," Eric said, not taking his eyes of the food.

Eric laughed and set a place at the table for Tom. Tom sat down and the feast began. Each plate placed before him was quickly devoured and licked clean. The twenty plates were cleared in no time. Tom was left surrounded by the wake of his destruction. His belly was bloated to twice as big as it was before. He sat there massaging his engorged belly. Tom let out a massive belch.

"Dude (burp), that was amazing," Tom said with amazing contentment.

"I thought you'd like that," Eric laughed, "I also made cheesecake for dessert."

Tom's eyes lit up, "Bring it on."

Tom devoured the entire cheesecake in no time. He passed out in a contented food coma on Eric's couch.

"Take it easy big boy," Eric said as he patted his bloated friends big belly.

Tom woke up and...



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They head to the beach

2. They head to a keg party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 black angel (UN: angel777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079404-At-the-gym