*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079428-They-head-to-a-keg-party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1763854
Tom and Eric just graduated high school and their summer becomes lazy and full of food
This choice: They head to a keg party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They head to a keg party

    by: black angel
Consciousness slowly regained as Tom woke up. The blur of where he was came into focus as he realized that he was still at Eric's house. He sat up and looked down at his stomach. He stomach was now a rounded and soft belly. He rubbed it a little and watched it jiggle.

"Finally!" Eric said as he walked in, "I thought you'd never wake up. Come on there's a party happening at Andy's place."

Tom, still adjusting to reality, nods and the two head off. They reach the party place. The music was booming and the lights were flashing. The place was packed with kids from their high school. A big guy, wide as he was tall, came out. He had darker skin and short, spiky, brown hair. He was wearing all white and purple glasses. He wore a goatee that helped distinguish his face from his neck (but not much).

"S'up guys. Welcome to my party," Andy said, greeting Tom and Eric. They had known Andy since eighth grade. He had always been a big guy.

"Hey Andy," the two boys said.

"Hey Tommy," Andy directed towards Tom, "Haven't seen you since graduation. Barely recognized you with this thing." he pointed towards his belly.

Tom rolled his eyes, a little annoyed by all the attention his gut was now getting.

"Good for you man," Andy added with a chuckle, "Joining the fat guy club."

Tom didn't know how to take this. He mainly laughed it off, "Yeah man, I guess with my big appetite, I need a belly to truly show it."

"That's the spirit," Andy said, patting is own rounded girth, "There's plenty of food here. Enjoy yourselves. I'm going to go see if Amber needs any company. Catch you guys later."

Tom lunged after him with hate in his eyes. Eric quickly grabbed him to hold his fury.

"Let it go man. We're here to enjoy are selves," Eric said with his usual rational cool.

"I forgot how much I hated that guy," Tom fumed and began to mimic him, "'Welcome to the fat club,' What a jerk."

"He's just," Eric began, quickly forgetting what he was going to say, "Andy...Anyway let's grab some beers and some food and try to enjoy ourselves."

"Ok," Tom said, still ticked.

The party continued and boys primarily stood by the food stable, stuffing their faces and drank beer after beer. Tom was most tired of having people comment on his weight. So, he tried to avoid conversations. People gossiped about the fat guy at the bar, how Tom had let himself go, and of course the whole break up. Tom could easily hear the whispers but chose to ignore them. With a few more beers in him, Tom started to loosen up. Tom then challenged Andy to eating competition.

"Hey Andy!" an obviously drunk Tom shouted across the room, "Yeah, I'm in the fat club and you know what I like it man. So how about an eat off, fatty vs. fat ass."

The room went silent. Nobody really knew what to make of this. Andy stared in shock for a little bit. Being a good party host, he agreed. The two sat down at the table and began the feast. Eric, being a good friend and of course long time eating competitor of Tom, cheered him on. The remaining 20 pizzas were consumed in no time. thirteen were eaten by Tom, and the remaining seven were eaten by Andy. Tom had won but he was far from done. He continued to hork down the remaining party foods and then chugged a keg. Some of the party members watched and cheered the glutton on. Others quickly left the party in disgust. Tom then passes out on Andy's floor, and the party ended.

The next morning

You have the following choices:

1. Tom wakes up at Eric's place

*Noteb*
2. Tom wakes up in his own room

*Noteb*
3. Tom wakes up still lying on the floor of Andy's kitchen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 black angel (UN: angel777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079428-They-head-to-a-keg-party