*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tom and Eric have an eating contest
  2. Summer Blues
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079388-Tom-and-Eric-have-an-eating-contest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1763854
Tom and Eric just graduated high school and their summer becomes lazy and full of food
This choice: Tom and Eric have an eating contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tom and Eric have an eating contest

    by: black angel
Tom arrived at Jimmy's Diner. The diner was an old fashioned looking restaurant, complete with black and white checkered floor, 50's style posters, neon signs, and a jukebox. The diner had always been Tom and Eric's main hangout spot. They had basically grown up in the diner. There weren't many people in there at the time. Tom scanned the seats, looking fro Eric. At the bar was a tall, lanky boy. He had long and shaggy blonde hair with green eyes. He wore a green hoody and tan cargo shorts that were both too big for him. His face was long and clean shaven. He had on of his ears pierced. Eric sat smiling and waving at Tom.

"There you are man," Eric greeted with a massive grin.

Tom walked over and the two embrace with all their strength, "Long time no see man. How was Europe?"

"It was awesome man. I've learned so many new recipes," Eric said. Eric had always been good at cooking and loved experimenting with new recipes, "You'll have to taste my new recipes."

"New recipes?" A man came out from the kitchen. He was old and balding. He had a big potbelly wore a white apron. He joined in the conversation smiling.

"Hey Jimmy," Tom greeted. Jimmy was the owner of the restaurant and had watched the two boys grow from elementary school.

"It's certainly been a while since I've seen you two. The Diner has been slow without my two best customers," Jimmy said laughing.

"Sorry Jimmy," Tom laughingly blushed, "With graduation and everything, I haven't had much time to eat.

"And I've been in France for the past couple weeks," Eric added, "I was just telling Tom that he needs to try some of the recipes that I learned while in France."

"Ah, you've always been an aspiring cook," Jimmy winked, "I could use you in the Diner. You could give a new international vibe to the place."

Eric laughed, "That would be great. I'll have to let you try my food after I test it on Tom."

"Definitely man," Tom began to salivate, "I've always loved your cooking. I haven't had a really good meal in a while."

"Well it doesn't show dude," Eric said laughing and pinching a fat roll on Tom's belly, "It looks like you've eating quite well."

Tom blushed a little but laughed it off, "Yeah man, it's been a while since I've had a good work out. Tomorrow I'm going to get back into my old routine and try to shed some pounds."

"Come on man, it's summer. You just need to relax," Eric said.

"Hey, just because you can eat whatever you want and not move while keeping slim, doesn't mean everyone can," Tom said, lifting up Eric's shirt to count his ribs.

"Whatever man. However, you will join me in a burger bash will you not?" Eric said, referring to an eating contest that would typically have at the Diner.

"Of course man," Tom smiled, "I have to keep my place has burger champion don't I?"

"Yeah, we'll see about that," Eric rolled his eyes.

"Ok Jimmy, we'll have our usual burger bash," Tom announced, "So keep the burger's coming."

"Oh, how I've missed you guys," Jimmy laughed, "You guys bring in the most of my profit. So that's one burger bash coming up."

The feast began. The first burgers came out. They weighed at a whopping one pound. It was routine for the boys to put away eight pounds of burger at a sitting. The two had developed the fine art of unlatching their jaws to consume the burgers in only a few bites. The contest of gluttony continued. They had gotten to their twelfth burger, still showing no sign's of pain or being full. Tom's stomach swelled like a balloon. It was their sixteenth burger, Tom quickly horked it down and then noticed that Eric had only eaten half of it. Eric fell to the floor in defeat. Tom had one.

"Ha, who da man?" Tom said to begin his gloating.

"You (Burp) da man.." Eric said with resent.

"Good God boys," Jimmy said with astonishment, "I've never seen you pack away sixteen burgers. That's a new record."

Tom smiled with triumph, "I think I'll have a victory milk shake."

The next day.

You have the following choices:

1. At the gym

2. At Eric's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 black angel (UN: angel777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763854-Summer-Gaining/cid/1079388-Tom-and-Eric-have-an-eating-contest