*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1042878-Lauren-giggles-and-pats-the-crotch-of-her-pants
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Lauren giggles and pats the crotch of her pants, "I know you want to call Kelly"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren giggles and pats the crotch of her pants...

    by: LittleLexy
Ryan wasn't sure how to respond. This was a lot to take in on such short notice. But after a moment, he nodded. "Yes, I would love that." Leaning in, he kissed Lauren again. After finishing their kiss, which lasted just a hair longer than usual, Lauren pulled her phone out again and dialed in Kelly's number. After just a few rings, she picked up.

Kelly's voice crackled over the phone, "Hey Ren, what's up?" Ren being Lauren's nickname. "Hey Kelly! You know how Ryan and I have been thinking about a three way?" Lauren asked, teasingly. Trying to mask her excitement Kelly responded, "Erm, yeah. Why do you ask?" Lauren giggled, still able to hear her excitement. "Well... We got a new toy to play with and we were wondering if you would like to join us in breaking it in?" Lauren waited for Kelly to respond, curious to see if Kelly had picked up on the stress she had placed on the word "toy." "Y-yes! I would love to break in the new toy with you guys!" Kelly shouted through the phone, unable to contain how she was feeling now. They had actually asked her to join their threesome! "Glad to hear it, hun." Lauren giggled. "How soon can you be over at my place?" Kelly jumped at the bit, "Right away!" Kelly heard Lauren's delightful giggle again. "Good! Ryan's already hear. So we'll be waiting for ya." Click.

"Hook line and sinker." Lauren said to Ryan. He couldn't keep a grin from spreading across his face. "This is going to amazing!" He said and kissed Lauren again.

It only took Kelly ten minutes to get over to Lauren's dorm room, but to Lauren and Ryan it felt like an eternity. So many possibilities of what could they could do with, or to, Kelly ran through their minds. But a rat-tap-tap on the door broke them out of their fantasies for the moment. "Come on in, sweetie!" Lauren shouted.

The door swung open and Ryan's jaw almost dropped off at what he saw. Kelly was standing in the doorway wearing a very tight workout outfit, that left very little to the imagination. The outfit showed off her size C breasts very nicely and her ass looked tight. Kelly walked in and shut the door behind her and flashed a smile at Lauren and then Ryan. "Hi Lauren... Oh! And Hello Ryan." Kelly giggled, her eyes fixed on Ryan's pants. Looking down, Lauren saw that her boyfriend had a raging hard-on just from the sight of her friend. A spark of jealousy washed over her, but she kept her cool. 'See if I let you shrink me now...' She thought.

"So guys... What is this new toy that you wanted to show me?" The remote is sitting on a table in the middle of the room. Arm's reach from each of them.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LittleLexy (UN: ellsworth123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1042878-Lauren-giggles-and-pats-the-crotch-of-her-pants