*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1054358-Best-seat-in-the-house
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Writer's choice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Best seat in the house...

    by: Metarusonicu
"The new toy..." Lauren said as Ryan was all but mesmerized by Kelly's figure. She crossed the distance and snatched up the remote. "... is this remote. Now, before you say 'but it's just a remote'..." Lauren said with a smile, then pointed the device at Ryan.

"Huh, hon wait!" Ryan said, and it was all he had time to say before Lauren hit the shrink button, and Ryan dwindled down and down into the cavern of his clothing. Lauren watched with a smile, and Kelly just blinked, as Ryan vanished. "W... what did you do?!" Kelly asked, thinking the worst, while Lauren said nothing to reassure her until a few moments later, when she stopped using the remote, and sauntered her way over to the pile of clothes.

"Now... where did he....." then she gave out a giggle, and reached inside the pile of clothes before walking back to Kelly. Kelly was really concerned, but at the same time, really curious as to what exactly she had in her hand. "W.. what's that?". Lauren held her hand up at about chest level to the two of them, then opened her hand. Kelly blinked, then smiled, as she saw what Lauren had. It was Ryan.

He was about an inch tall.

"LAUREN!! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" Ryan yelled up, then took an account of his surroundings: Four of the largest breasts he had ever seen... two on either side, towering over him like mountains. He had to look over the swell of their breasts to see the lovely faces of each lady. Kelly only smiled wider, "Holy shit... di... did you shrink him, Ren?" and Lauren smiled, setting the remote aside for the moment. "I sure did. So Ryan, you seem a little excited to see Kelly, why don't you two get a little more comfortable?" Lauren asked sweetly, before bringing her hand with Ryan up a big higher, while her free hand reached for the neckline of Kelly's workout outfit.

"Hey, what are you.... oh I see." Kelly said with a smile, as Lauren opened up the top of her outfit, and then tipped over her hand to sent Ryan tumbling down into Kelly's ample cleavage. His tiny form landed against one of her soft, warm breasts, leaving a minor impact bump in the soft yielding flesh before he started to slide down between those massive globes of flesh. Kelly closed her eyes as Ryan scrambled for something to hold onto, though he soon found himself in the dark confines of Kelly's cleavage, her breasts pinning him on either side, and the sky above the odd shade of the color of her stretched workout uniform.

Kelly's eyes stayed closed as Ryan settled into place, a smile on her face and her mouth slightly parted. "Oh ... oh god that's nice." Kelly whispered, and Lauren leaned in. "If you liked that..." and then she kissed Kelly. Soft at first, but the passion soon made it a hot and fiery kiss, their chests mashing together, tossing poor Ryan around in Kelly's top as he got to watch two of the most beautiful women he ever knew make out above him, on a scale fit for a private movie! His confines started to get warmer and warmer as Kelly got more and more aroused, the kissing and the roaming hands of Lauren getting her nice and hot.

"Mmm... I ... I don't know what feels better." Kelly started, between kisses. "Little Ryan between my tits... or you everywhere else Ren." and after another kiss, Lauren smiled. "Fish him out... I got something else for you." and Kelly smiled, reaching down her top to slip the tiny Ryan out from between her breasts. "Hey little guy. Have fun in there?" and Ryan could only nod, soaked to the bone in his sweat, and her's. Lauren returned her glance to the two of them, with a smile, "Okay hon, set him down by your thigh?" and Kelly did so. That's when Lauren shot her with the remote.

Kelly dwindled smaller and smaller, her workout uniform no longer as stretchy, and soon it was a pile of cloth around her shrinking form. Lauren stopped when Kelly was the same height as Ryan: One inch. Then she put the remote up on a shelf, and after Ryan helped Kelly out of the pile of clothes, Lauren held her hand palm up by the two of them, "Ready for part two, Kel?"

The two stepped up onto her hand, as she sauntered her way over her couch. Once there, she spread her thighs and set her two tiny lovers between them. Her tongue ran over her lips as she slowly unzipped her pants, giving the two of them a portal into her pants, where her pantied crotch awaited them. "Okay you two... get in." She purred. Kelly looked to Ryan, still buzzed from the marvelous make out that her and Lauren shared. "Get in? Is she serious?" she asked Ryan. Ryan nodded, his raging hard on so intense it was almost painful. "She.... she said we could make out in her pants... she even said we could make out ... In her." Ryan recounted.

"In her?!" Kelly exclaimed. The thought of making out inside her friend and new lover was...

You have the following choices:

1. ... extremely arousing. Kelly wants it!

*Noteb*
2. ... terrifying. Kelly wants nothing to do with it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metarusonicu (UN: metaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1054358-Best-seat-in-the-house