*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Calls her boyfriend Ryan over
  2. How it all began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1042666-Calls-her-boyfriend-Ryan-over
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Calls her boyfriend Ryan over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Calls her boyfriend Ryan over

    by: Metarusonicu
Ring.. Ring.....

"Hello?" Ryan answered the phone. Caller ID told him who it was, but he never liked just calling the other person by name off the bat.

"Heya sweetie." Lauren said in a sweet voice, "Are you busy?" and Ryan answered, "For you sweetie, never. What's up?"

"Think you can get over to my place? Sooner the better, babe." Lauren said, with a hint of playfulness. After Ryan let Lauren know he'd be right over, she hung up, then started to fiddle with the remote some more.

It was hardly fifteen minutes later when there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" she called out, and Ryan made his way in. He found Lauren sitting on the sofa, and she beckoned him over. When they met, she stood and gave him a soft kiss, "Hey sweetie, thanks for coming so quick." which made Ryan blush, "Bet you never said that to a guy before." and they both shared a laugh.

"So what's the big hurry?" Ryan asked, since Lauren rarely ever asked him to head over so quickly. "Is everything alright? Was Alex bothering you again?" he asked, which made her giggle. "I think I have the Alex situation solved." and then she held up the remote. Ryan looked it over, a little dumbfounded, "So... is there a mute button on this universal remote?" he joked, for her sake. She shook her head, "No no, silly.. check *this* out!" and she pointed the remote at a chair and hit the green button, and the chair dwindled to half its size. "This remote can shrink things, or make them bigger."

Ryan blinked, "R... Really!? Holy shit that's incredible." he paused, "So, what's this gotta do with Alex?" and Lauren smiled. "Well, you know how Alex is always trying to get into my pants? Well... what if he was small enough to actually go inside them?" She said, nudging Ryan with her hip. "Like, actually inside them." She held her fingers about an inch apart, and then playfully lowered that hand closer and closer to her pants waist. "Maybe I'd just sit down, legs on either side of his tiny tiny body, then I'd unzip my fly, and tell him to walk in."

Ryan gave a smile, "Sounds kinda exciting. Shame it's wasted on him, though." and Lauren smiled wider, "Jealous. Don't worry sweetie, I know you and I have been thinking of asking Kelly to join in on our fun. There's no reason why we couldn't ask them both." Lauren leaned in against Ryan, "I'd even let you and Kelly make out in my pants... or maybe even...in me." She said softly, as she leaned in to kiss her boyfriend.

Ryan was slack jawed during the kiss. "I... In you? Like.." and Lauren just nodded. "Yup... In. Me." a pause to let that set in. "We can keep Alex at about Barbie doll height, and we can make him sleep with Barbie when he's not with us." She giggled, "Or we can just make him an inch tall, keep him an inch tall, and let him sleep in my panties when we're not sleeping together." she smiled, "Or let him sleep in my cleavage. Though, I think you'd like to spend some time with my giant boobs first." She held up her chest, for emphasis. Ryan only nodded, then spoke, "Okay, so who's first? Do we get Alex here and let him get in your pants, or do we call up Kelly and see if she's game?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metarusonicu (UN: metaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1042666-Calls-her-boyfriend-Ryan-over