*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2669547-your-father-grounds-Trisha-for-the-whole-trip
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: Enable Trisha to see her father as he comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

your father grounds Trisha for the whole trip.

    by: The prophet
After putting your sister into such a embarrassing position you decide to resume time, while turning yourself invisible. Sitting down in a leather chair, you watch your farther walk into Trisha’s room while she is groping herself. You have a smile on your face as you eagerly await for your fathers reaction.

“Hey honey we have something for you........” your father walks into the room with a smile on his face, but soon that smile disappears, as he stares at his daughter dumbfounded.

Trisha stands still Staring into out space, it would seem even though your father was standing in front of her she still didn’t notice him yet. You could tell that Trisha was configured, one moment she was on her phone the next she was groping her left breast with her right hand.

“What happened?” Trisha asked as if she was just waking up from some dream.

Trisha looks down at her body and finally sees that she is in a embarrassing position, she looks up and finally notices her father standing by the door staring at her. Trisha’s face starts to turn red, out of embarrassment.

“Dad what are you doing here?” Trisha asks finally fixing her indecent stance.

“I... I just wanted to tell you me and your mom got you something.” Your dads said struggling to find the words.

You were struggling not to laugh at your sisters embarrassment. Then your father did something that made this stunt all the better. Your father looks towards the bed and sees Trisha’s phone.

“Is that your phone young lady? What did we tell you about electronics.” Your father says putting his hands on his hips.

Your sister glances at her phone, then back towards your father.

“I can explain.” Trisha says putting her hands up in a defensive manner.

“I don’t want to hear it, hand your phone over missy.”

Your father puts his hand out. Trisha picks up her phone and hands it to your dad.

“I don’t like liars, Trisha, you are grounded for the whole trip, I don’t want to see your boyfriend in this room. Do I make myself clear?” Your dad said with a stern tone.

“Thats not fair dad, please.” Trisha says.

“I don’t care, you shouldn’t have lied.

Your father walks out of the room leaving Trisha defeated, in her own misery.

You where beyond happy. Finally your sister gets what she deserved. Trisha always had everything handed to her, because of her good looks, finally something actually doesn’t go her way.

You still invisible teleport back to your room. As soon as you get back to your room you turn visible again and Laugh with all of your might. Could this day get any better. You lay down on your bed and close your eyes.

“I don’t feel tired, I guess that is one of the changes my body is going through.” You thought as you lay in your bed.

It took awhile but you where able to get to sleep.

(Dreamland)

You where in a dark space with nobody around.

“Hello is anybody their?” You ask feeling a little nerves.

Nobody responds which only adds to your nervousness.

“So this is my heir. The new found holder of omnipotents it self.”

You turn around and see a man with ghostly pale skin, blue eyes, Snow White hair in a long ponytail that came down to his ankles. He whore a white coat and black pants, with no shoes on his feet.

“Who are you?” You ask, bewildered by this mans looks.

“Who am I, you ask.” The man smiles as if you had asked a silly question.

“If you are asking for my name, well I’ve had many, but how about you call me White.”

The man said, still wearing that smile.

“And as to who I was, I was the last holder of omnipotent power, the predecessor of the power you now have.” The man says pointing at you.

“Oh.” You said not able to find the words to say anything else.

“So are you hear to take back the power?” You ask.

You really didn’t want to give up this power, but if the power really didn’t belong to you then their was nothing you could do.

“Oh my, you are willing to give up infinite power so easily, then truly you are one of a kind.”

White stares at you putting his right hand on his chin.

“Uh thanks.”

“To answer your question. No I’m not going to take away your powers. Even if I wanted to I couldn’t, my form no longer belongs in this world, you are now only looking at a pale imitation of who I once was.

White says still smiling.

“No I am here to warn you.” White says.

“Warn me of what?” You said.

“You had omnipotent power so what could be a threat to you.” You thought.

“I am here to warn you of the coming threat. A threat of my own creation.” White says.

White stopped smiling and wore a series face as he stared at you with cold piercing blue eyes.

“What do you mean.” You ask

“When I held absolute power, I had created her someone who was almost my equal, to stand by my side, to love for all eternity.”

White soon grew sad as he continued to talk.

“If I am white then she is dark, now that I am dead she will awaken and come after the one who holds my power.... you.” White says still looking at you.

“Why, why would she come after me? I’m a no body.” You say.

“You are the only one who can destroy her, you are the only one who can stop her from destroying existence itself. You Max Conner are the only being in existence that is a actually threat to her.” White says.

“Oh”

“I am also here to tell you that you have not fully mastered your powers yet.” White says, his smile returned.

“What.. I haven’t mastered my powers.”

“No I’m afraid not, you have only used the power aspect of your powers nothing else. You will need a lot more to defeat dark.” White said.

“What do you mean.” You said.

You didn’t understand what white was talking about, was their really another aspect of your powers you still weren't using.

“I’m afraid you will have to figure it out for yourself.” White said as he began to flicker in and out of existence.

“What’s happening?” You asked.

“I’m afraid my time is up. If we do not meet again, I wish you luck.” White says as he turns away from you.

White soon disappears and you are laying in your bed. It was night outside, you were sleep for a few hours.

You couldn’t believe it, you had a problem, and that problem was named dark. You had gained more than infinite power today, you had gained a enemy.

“What am I going to do.”








You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Max still has fun with his powers

2. 6 weeks pass school is back in Session

*Noteb*
3. 1 year has passed dark is coming

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The prophet (UN: michaelfizz123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2669547-your-father-grounds-Trisha-for-the-whole-trip