*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2682805-Things-to-worry-about-first-day-of-college
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: 6 weeks pass school is back in Session  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Things to worry about, first day of college

    by: The prophet
Weeks had passed since your dream involving the mysterious stranger called White, and just like the coming of the seasons, the very few days of summer had come and gone. With every passing day of the now gone summer vacation, your mind had completely become possessed, possessed with the worries and thoughts of the dream that was long in the past. The dream about White and his overbearing warning that invaded your Mind like a disease. Dark, could this being of unimaginable evil, unstoppable might and fury, truly exist, or was it just a dream created from the very depths of your subconscious, that was the question, you found yourself wanting the answers to, that and one other. How would you master your powers. You didn’t have the guidance of a teacher, or the wisdom of a parent, no the path you chose was a path of true secrecy. Your burdens where your own, you would not allow your hardships, the wait on your shoulders, to be passed on to anyone else, not even to your 21 year old sister called Trisha. Your where on your own, to figure out your own problems, you know it will be hard, but deep down you know you are making the right choice.

Today was the first day of college, a day that you in fact where not looking forward to. You wanted one more day of summer vacation to be certain with yourself that you would be in control of your powers, and not the other way around. If their was one thing you had learned about the nature of your powers, it was that omnipotent power is very hard to contain, and just like a wild animal, doesn’t like to be controlled or held back, but if the world was to remain intact, you would have to learn to show a great deal of restraint. Even as you walked down the sidewalk, on your way to school, you could hear your powers whispering in your ears, it voice echoing in your head, telling you to use them, to let go, to go wild and have fun. You could, with nothing but a thought, change the day, essentially giving yourself a another day of summer, but with great difficulty you decide against it, for good reason. You had repeated the last day of summer, ten times in a row, you believed that it was about time for things to go back to normal. In the end your powers where becoming more and more like a drug, than a tool and that scared almost more than any Cosmic being calling itself Dark could.

You stand in front of a large sign with large bold words that red, “CrossWood College”. The words where golden yellow, and behind the large sign you could make out the large college campus that seemed to stretch out for miles. Students all wearing different outfits littered the campus grounds, talking with one another or walking towards their class to begin their school year. The parking lot was filled with a myriad of cars, each one trying to find a park, and many giving new meaning to the phrase Road rage. This was your first time on a campus so big and even though you wanted to explore your surroundings you didn’t want to be late for your first class which started at 8:30am.

Even though it was your first time being to this college, you knew exactly where you where going. You knew every knock and cranny of the school as if you where the one who constructed the campus yourself. You had to say it.

“omnipotent power really does come in handy.” You say with a smirk.

You walked through the campus, through a few students, and soon you found yourself walking down a hall with white walls, with every door a few feet away from the other, each door had a small number by the right hand side. These numbers indicated the room numbers of the different rooms. You where looking for room number 225, and it did not take you long to find it. Your powers had made you the worlds largest and greatest compass. You with unearthing speed appear next to the door, guarding the room 225 with a single bound of his foot.

Before you can open the door to your class you fill something bump up against your chest. Looking down you see a girl with long blond hair, and pure white skin on the ground. You had bumped into her from going to fast. You get down on your knees.

“Oh sorry.. let me help you.” I say

The girl looked at you with her azure blue eyes, that where as unrelenting as steel. After what seemed like a lifetime the girls face finally calms down as she stands on her own two feet. You. Following suit p, stand up as well, looking the girl straight in her mind the girl to your surprise soon starts to smile at you gently

“Please don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine.” The girl says.

“That good, we’ll since we are going into the same class together, we might as well get to know each other.” You say with a little blush.

The girl stares at you a little surprised, but not disgusted, you still had a chance.

“Hi my names Max, what’s yours?”



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start the school day

*Noteb*
2. Leave school

*Noteb*
3. Use your powers in school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The prophet (UN: michaelfizz123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/2682805-Things-to-worry-about-first-day-of-college