*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A "water" pond
  2. Boobs
  3. Expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672583-A-water-pond
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: A "water" pond  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A "water" pond

    by: Gigajules
Amy tapped her foot impatienly. That Sonic! He'd stood her up again!

The girl sighed, packing up the picnic she had so lovingly prepared that morning. She'd found such a nice spot, too! A picturesque lakeview at the edge of a nearby forest. She was honestly astounded that no one else seemed to know if this place, it was so pretty!

Amy walked up to the edge of the water, staring down at her reflection. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get Sonic to like her! Was it her body? She wasn't ugly by any means, but she couldn't help but feel rather plain. If only she had curves like Rouge, then no one would be able to resist her!

As if in response to her wish, Amy suddenly felt herself pulled onto the pond!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672583-A-water-pond