*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flower power!
  2. Boobs
  3. Expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2083219-Flower-power
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: A plant... or something like that  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Flower power!

    by: Mechanox
Amy was outside her home watering her garden on a nice summer day. As she is watering her garden she spots a flower she's never seen before. The flower is very beautiful and exotic.

Amy: Oh so pretty! Where did you come from?

She smells the exotic flower and it has an alluring aroma. She finishes watering the plants in her garden and goes inside her home to change. While in her room she feels pressure building on her chest.

Amy: Huh? Why is my top so tight!?

Suddenly she hears ripping sounds and tries to find the source of the sounds when she suddenly sees herself on the full length mirror.

Amy: Oh my! My boobs are swelling up!

As she admires her new found bust her top rips at the collar exposing her previously non existent cleavage. Just then the swelling stops and she touches her breast to see if their real.

Amy: Wow I must be bigger than Rouge! But how did this happen?






Amy's bust size: Big F cup.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Tails he might know what happend.

*Noteb*
2. Goes to Sonic to show them off.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mechanox (UN: mechanox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2083219-Flower-power