*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2797217-Go-to-Tails-he-might-know-what-happend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: Go to Tails he might know what happend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go to Tails he might know what happend.

    by: Gigajules
"Oh my gosh!" Amy gasped, a blush spreading accross her face at the new development(s) on her chest. What in the world happened? Was it the flower?

She quickly ducked back inside her house, her face growing more red as her exposed bosom bounced freely this way and that as she ran. She had to figure out what was happening to her. Tails was smart! He could figure it out!

Tails was also eight. And as mature as he was for his age, Amy was still not entirely confortable at the idea of discussing her..."assets" with him. But maybe there was a way to find out indirectly. The problem was how on earth she was going to hide her massive chest when she couldn't even fit into her own dress anymore.

Almost to answer her question, she suddenly felt a tightness in her chest. Looking down, she found that her boobs were shrinking back down! Well that solves that problem, but what about the flower?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue to Tails' Workshop

2. Maybe Someone else can help?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2797217-Go-to-Tails-he-might-know-what-happend