*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950375-A-man-walk-up-to-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1705281
Are your new little people friends or tasty little morsels
This choice: A man walk up to you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A man walk up to you.

    by: KHL
He is walking very strangely and realize is drunk he grabs a spear and yells, "stop talking to my wife you dog!" He then pokes you in the toe and you yelp out loud you stare do at him very hard, but he continues to poke you so you quickly grab in you hand and shove him into you mouth.
The man started to struggle realize he is in trouble.
Your enjoying the taste of him despite the man being drunk, "Mmmmm" you say then you lift your head and swallow hard you can feel the man going down your throat, past your chest and in to your stomach.
You lick your lips savoring the taste of the man and then you pat and gently rub your belly. You can feel the man in your belly squirming around trying to find his way out of your belly, but it was useless he is nothing more than a tasty snack to you and you let out a satisfied burp to announce the world he is gone forever, "buuuuuuurrrrrrrrp."
The people of the village stare at you and then panic some ran back into their tents others ran straight to the center of the village and that's when the elder showed up along with the young Indian girl and the whole village. Uh oh you thought and looked at all the little people feeling a bit guilt of eating their kind, but not so much.
The elder looked about 90 years old and said, "go straight ahead make a left on a blue stump and then right on a green one and you should be home." "Thank you," you say about to get up "Just a moment," said the elder very anger, "you ate some one didn't you?" Everyone in the village looks at you and you say......

You have the following choices:

1. How do you I ate someone!

*Noteb*
2. Yes I did eat someone.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950375-A-man-walk-up-to-you