*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/978972-How-do-you-know-I-ate-someone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1705281
Are your new little people friends or tasty little morsels
This choice: How do you I ate someone!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

How do you know I ate someone!

    by: KHL
"How do you know I ate someone" you say. The elder points at your slightly bulged belly and says, "you stomach is bulging just a little so you did you eat!" The villagers stare at you waiting for an answer.
Finally, you say, "some drunk guy why?" "TOM," a woman screams, "you monster give him back!" Suddenly, a woman comes at you a small knife in her hand. You quickly grab her in your fingers, lift her to your face, you look at the woman with hunger in your eye because you still hungry and you say, "would you like to join him?"
The woman stares at you with anger in her eyes and said, "NO NEVER, ATTACK MY VILLAGERS, ATTACK!!!!"
The whole village people start to attack you and you stuff the woman in your mouth and swallow feeling her squirm all the way down your throat and into your belly.
You grab another young woman and you do the same for her too.
You continue to grab the villagers and swallow them until your belly is full and there was one villager squirming in your mouth to get out. "STOP," said the elder, "before we become extinct." The rest of the villagers stop trying to fight you.
You then swallow the the villager in your mouth then let a huge belch, "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!" and sigh as you gently rub your now bloated belly and look down to see the rest of the Indian villagers.
" Fallow the fir tree path then turn left you should find your home there," said the elder, "Leave NOW and never come here again."
You get up to leave and your belly is very heavy so you use one hand to hold it up and walk out of the village.
Suddenly a small man with a spear stands in your way saying, "I don't care what the elder says your going to die right here, right now." He tries to stab your toe, but you grab him in your hand and say, "looks like i got a little snack on the way home."
Licking your lips you lift the man over your mouth and let go of him, he falls straight into your mouth lifting your head you swallow hard feeling the small man going slowly down your throat, past your chest and in to your stomach.
You can feel the villagers squirming around inside your belly trying to find their way out, but it was of no use they were nothing more than just a tasty meal to you. You let a huge belch, "BEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!" and sigh as you gently rub your swollen belly. "What a tasty flavor for a village hic," you say with a smile, "I might just visit that village again," and with a full belly you walk home your belly all ready digesting the villagers in your belly for you next visit for another meal.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/978972-How-do-you-know-I-ate-someone