*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shizune
  2. Other characters
  3. Naruto
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699886-AnimeVideo-Game-BBW-and-Femdom/cid/1624868-Shizune
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1699886
Cruel ladies of the fictional world get big...
This choice: Shizune  •  Go Back...
Shizune just walked back to the office from the easiest mission she ever had.
Some deranged but rich noble got it in himself that he sealed away the 'Billion tails beast", inside a cupcake.
And specifically asked for an experienced but unassuming ninja to pick it up and take it to wherever it was they disposed things like that.
Tsunade said her personal helper fit the bill perfectly and had sent her out, probably just because she wanted to booze up while Shizune was out.

She grumbled at the thought of having to sober up the Hokage her stomach rumbled.
Disgruntled she ripped the sealing paper from the pastry and ate it in one bite.
Not bad.
After a few steps however she suddenly felt really full, and filling up even more fast.
Her stomach grew like if someone put a movie of rising dough on fast forward.
Each limb swelled up to the point that the otherwise loose sleeves and trousers felt skintight.
Her cheeks puffed out and she felt she was going to explode when her whole body grew till she stood 8 feet tall.
As the chakra of the Billion tails filled her entire body what was left of its spirit after she chewed it up merged with her own.

Looking down she discovered she had gained a very pear like figure.
But though her ass was large enough to completely hide several people behind, her breasts were bigger than those of the bustiest kunoichis she knew combined.
Looking up she noticed that from her new vantage point she could see most of the village, but her perspective on it had changed.
It now looked like a huge basket, filled with walking sextoys sentient snacks and way too skinny servants.

After a run up of several thunderous stomps that shook the nearby forest she made a jump that should have her land directly in the office of her former boss.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hatecraft the Insufferable (UN: stiletto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doggone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699886-AnimeVideo-Game-BBW-and-Femdom/cid/1624868-Shizune